Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
End date: 30/11/2019
Additional info: 9.30am - 5.00pm
City Of London
End date: 18/12/2019
Additional info: 9.30am - 5.00pm
City Of London
The Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis is a 3-day training course and the perfect way to take your first steps in a business analysis career. If you want to become a business analyst, business consultant or financial consultant this is an ideal course to get a jumpstart to your career. We are one of the best classroom training providers for education in business analysis in London. Our 3-day course is popular, highly rated and recommended by our previous learners. Individuals can learn in a great classroom setting along with other benefits such as printed course material, stationery and refreshments. The course will cover 14 units including categorise, analyse and manage stakeholders, establish, document and model requirements and model business processes. The final assessment will be based on a computer exam. Learners can submit their assessment to the online portal within four months of the start of the course.
Upon completion of this course, individuals will learn the roles and responsibilities of a business analyst, gain an overall understanding of strategy analysis, understand business systems, business process modeling, and business case development.
Why Choose us?
- Competitive pricing.
- Small class sizes.
- Friendly, attentive staff for flexible helpful service.
- Gain a full understanding of the role and competencies of a Business Analyst
- Learn up-to-date information from experts in the industry
- Get a full breakdown of the responsibilities of a business analyst
- Become certified BCS – Business Analyst
What will I study?
This course will include the following modules:
- What Is Business Analysis
- The Competencies of a Business Analyst
- Strategy Analysis
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Modelling Business Processes
- Defining the Solution
- Making A Business and Financial Case
- Establishing the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Modeling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements
- Delivering the Business Solution
- Exam Booking – Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
What is this training included?
- Training in full air-conditioned facilities from an experienced instructor.
- Course material is delivered straight to you via an online system
- Professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams
- 24-hour system access for a 1 year period
- A full colour training manual.
- An effective support service and study materials
- A BCS – Business Analysis Foundation Course certificate (on passing the exam)
- Certificate of participation.
- The exercises that you have worked on during your course to allow you to practice afterwards.
- Printed Course Manual
- USB stick to take the exercises away.
- Stationaries (Notebook, and Pen)
- Access to Computers if needed Free Wi-Fi
- Access to Breakout Area
What will I learn?
By the end of the Business Analysis Foundation classroom course you should be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Understand business systems and business process modelling
- Learn to employ investigation and modelling techniques
- Understand business case development
- Gain an overall understanding of strategy analysis
- Gain a thorough understanding of stakeholder analysis
- Understand requirements engineering
Who is this course for?
- Business Analysts
- Business Directors
- Business managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- You need to be at least 16 years old
- You should have a basic grasp of English, Maths and IT
This course qualifies you to become a Business Consultant, which involves leading and managing various projects. The average salary of a Business Consultant in the UK is £38,241, and this will increase with experience. This course qualifies you to fulfill any of the following roles:
- Business Analytics Analyst
- Business Change Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Financial Consultant
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.