Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This Modelling Business Processes Online Training course teaches delegates about business process modelling and analysis. The Modelling Business Processes Online training course gives you the freedom to partake in this course at your own time and in your own chosen environment.
Enquire and purchase this course and receive a FREE Microsoft Excel course*
*no exam included
- Context for Business Process Modelling
- Definition of a process
- Business systems and IT systems
- Logical and Physical processes
- Process and functional views of an organisation
- The organisational view
- Systems within an organisation
- Scope of processes
- Value chain analysis
- Modelling processes
- Flow charts
- Scenario descriptions
- Activity diagrams
- Business events
- Business rules
- Process improvement and redesign
- To be process models
- Process redesign patterns
- Lack of IT support
- Human aspects of performance
- Support required
- Feedback and consequences
Who is this course for?
This course is suited for those looking to improve on their knowledge of Business Analysis.
This course has no pre-requisites and is open to everyone.
By passing this examination, you will have gain valuable knowledge and skills that can be found desirable by potential employers. It can also give you the ability to improve a business by applying the knowledge to real-life situations.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.