£48,000 - Average Salary for Business Analysts (ITJobsWatch) - This could be yours!
Internationally recognised and awarded by the British Computer Society (BCS), the Business Analysis Foundation certificate is for candidates who want to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques.
The course is approximately 20 hours long, interactive and uses audio and animation to create an interesting and involving training programme. The virtual learning environment brings together forums, discussions, resources, social media, support videos and much more.
Benefits of an online education:
- Instant access to the accredited multimedia e-learning course for a full year
- Interactive quizzes
- Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as you need to
- Study at your own pace - anywhere, anytime
- Prepare to pass your exams with confidence by using our extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into small ‘byte-sizes’ to improve memory retention
- Unlimited access to the courses and practice exams for 1 year
- Flexibility to choose which courses you want to study with our study bundles
- Also great for brushing up on skills and preparing for interviews
The Business Analysis Foundation course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques.
Business Analysis Curriculum:
- What is Business Analysis?
- The Roles and Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Strategy Analysis
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Modelling Business Systems
- Modelling Business Processes
- Gathering the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Modelling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements
- Making a Business and Financial Case
- Implementing Business Change
Exam provided at additional cost – paid for when you are ready to book. This is to allow you to spread the cost of your studies. If requested, exam vouchers can be invoiced at the same time as course materials. ITonlinelearning students enjoy significantly discounted exam vouchers.
Our Course and Career Advisors are available to answer any questions you have and can also provide you with advice on other certification to help you in your career.
Who is this course for?
The Business Analysis Foundation certification is for anyone who requires an understanding of Business Analysis. This includes Business Analysts, Business Managers and their staff and Business Change Managers. This course is also suitable for those who are considering a career change to become a Business Analyst and who would like to understand and learn more about the role.
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers
- Project Managers
- IT Managers
- Business Consultants
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.