Grays Medic Training Services
Add to basket or enquire
The Basic Fire Safety Awareness Online Training Course is designed to provide candidates with a general understanding of basic fire awareness including what should be done in the event of a fire, how to prevent a fire occurring and a basic introduction of the protocol of extinguishing a fire.
- Chemistry of Fire
- Common Causes of Fire
- Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- What to do in Cases of Fire
- Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness
On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. The Basic Fire Safety Awareness is accredited by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents RoSPA and approved by The Institution of Fire Engineers - IFE.
Who is this course for?
- All employees who will be able to identify and reduce the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.