Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
This basic cardiac rhythm recognition course is designed for entry level Medical Professionals (RNs, EMTs, Paramedics, Medical Students, Nursing Students, etc). By completing this course, students will be able to understand the cardiac cycle, identify narrow complex rhythms, wide complex rhythms, cardiac arrest rhythms and heart blocks. This course is also a great resource for students who are planning to become ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) or PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certified.
What you will learn
- Be able to easily identify the different Cardiac Rhythms
This course will cover the following Curriculum:
- Introduction - Identifying the Cardiac Waves
- Lecture 2 - Narrow Complex Rhythms
- Lecture 3 - Wide Complex Rhythms
- Lecture 4 - Identifying Heart Blocks
- Lecture 5 - Cardiac Arrest Rhythms
- Bonus Lecture - Conclusion
Who is this course for?
- Nursing Students,Nursing Graduates and Paramedics-anyone who wants to learn the basics or Cardiac Rhythm Recognition
- You should be able to use a PC or Tablet at the beginner level
Average Salary for Industry: Cardiac Rhythm Management$78K