Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
This basic cardiac rhythm recognition course is designed for entry level Medical Professionals (RNs, EMTs, Paramedics, Medical Students, Nursing Students, etc). By completing this course, students will be able to understand the cardiac cycle, identify narrow complex rhythms, wide complex rhythms, cardiac arrest rhythms and heart blocks. This course is also a great resource for students who are planning to become ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) or PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certified.
What you will learn
- Be able to easily identify the different Cardiac Rhythms
This course will cover the following Curriculum:
- Introduction - Identifying the Cardiac Waves
- Lecture 2 - Narrow Complex Rhythms
- Lecture 3 - Wide Complex Rhythms
- Lecture 4 - Identifying Heart Blocks
- Lecture 5 - Cardiac Arrest Rhythms
- Bonus Lecture - Conclusion
Who is this course for?
- Nursing Students,Nursing Graduates and Paramedics-anyone who wants to learn the basics or Cardiac Rhythm Recognition
- You should be able to use a PC or Tablet at the beginner level
Average Salary for Industry: Cardiac Rhythm Management$78K
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.