Be shaken and stirred into a new exciting world
Have you ever dreamed about impressing a bar full of customers by mixing exotic cocktails and serving them with flair? Or of satisfying the most discerning taste buds in the café with professional, barista prepared coffee?
Become a skilled bartender in weeks…
Dream no more – make it a reality! Starting today, you can learn invaluable bartending and barista coffee making skills that give you many advantages:
- Immediately boost your employ ability.
- Open new doors to places you are now qualified to apply for work in.
- Travel anywhere in the world. With this universal training in your back pocket you can explore anywhere your heart desires and work as you go.
- Move up the ladder in your current employment by impressing management with your new learning.
…and a barista coffee expert too
Isn’t it impressive to see a professionally trained barista skillfully preparing coffee that smells so good it tempts people into his café? Have you ever seen a bartender captivate an audience with slick and confident cocktail preparation? You can do all that! During this course you’ll get the answers to all the important questions like:
- What water to coffee ratios do I use for different coffee drinks?
- What’s the perfect temperature for brewing?
- What grind settings do I use and when?
- How can I make sure it’s a superb cup of coffee and not just average?
- How do the different whiskeys differ?
- What shaking techniques suit which cocktails?
- How can I master free pouring and get quantities right?
- Why is tequila different from other alcohols?
- What do I need to know about serving alcohol responsibly?
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.