Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
In this Banking, Risk Management & Financial Management course, you will learn the ins and outs of banking, financial management and risk management. You will gain a deep understanding of how banks operate, how they make money, and how they manage risk. This banking, financial management and risk management knowledge will be essential for anyone who wants to work in the banking industry or who wants to understand how banks work.
Start your journey into the world of finance with our Banking Risk Management & Financial Management Training. This comprehensive banking, financial management and risk management course amalgamates essential modules, from Banking fundamentals like Activities and Services to International Banking intricacies.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
Delve into the heart of Financial Management, exploring modules from Budgeting to International Aspects. Gain profound insights into the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement.
Elevate your financial acumen by analysing and interpreting financial statements, understanding the inter-relationship between them. This Banking Risk Management & Financial Management course is your gateway to mastering the dynamic realms of banking and financial management, equipping you for success in the complex landscape of the financial industry.
- Module 01: Banking: An Introduction
- Module 02: Bank Activities and Services
- Module 03: Categories and Types of Banking Institutions
- Module 04: International Banking
- Module 05: Bank Financial Management
- Module 06: Bank Risk Management
- Module 01: Introduction to Financial Management
- Module 02: Fundamentals of Budgeting
- Module 03: The Balance Sheet
- Module 04: The Income Statement
- Module 05: The Cash Flow Statement
- Module 06: Statement of Stockholders’ Equity
- Module 07: Analysing and Interpreting Financial Statements
- Module 08: Inter-Relationship Between all the Financial Statements
- Module 09: International Aspects of Financial Management
- Understand the fundamentals of Banking Activities and Services.
- Explore the diverse categories and types of Banking Institutions.
- Grasp the nuances of International Banking practices and challenges.
- Develop expertise in Bank Financial Management principles.
- Acquire skills in comprehensive risk management within a banking context.
- Master the intricacies of Financial Management, from budgeting to international aspects.
Upon course completion, you're eligible for a FREE certificate titled Introduction to Banking in PDF or hardcopy format. The PDF certificate will be sent to your registered email without any cost. For hardcopies, the UK delivery fee is £3.99 and the International delivery fee is £10.
Who is this course for?
- Financial Analyst
- Banking Operations Manager
- Risk Manager
- Financial Controller
- International Banking Specialist
- Budget Analyst
- Bank Manager: £35,000 - £85,000
- Financial Analyst: £30,000 - £60,000
- Risk Manager: £40,000 - £90,000
- Banking Consultant: £30,000 - £70,000
- Investment Banker: £45,000 - £150,000
- Compliance Officer: £30,000 - £70,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
Hardcopy Certificate (UK Delivery):
For those who wish to have a physical token of their achievement, we offer a high-quality, printed certificate. This hardcopy certificate is also provided free of charge. However, please note that delivery fees apply. If your shipping address is within the United Kingdom, the delivery fee will be only £3.99.
Hardcopy Certificate (International Delivery):
For all international addresses outside of the United Kingdom, the delivery fee for a hardcopy certificate will be only £10.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.