Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart Your Career with StudyHub During This Winter Hiring Season and Get Special Gifts (Additional Courses + Pdf Certificate + Transcript + Student ID) Worth £190 - Enrol Now!
Banking Complete Package | 15 Accredited Courses, Pdf Certificate, Transcript | Banking and Finance Accounting, Investment Banking, Financial Analysis Methods, Financial Investigator & Many More Premium Courses Included
With our exclusive Banking Bundle, you can boost your career and increase your employability by discovering your skills, talents, and interests. This Banking course is meant to advance your career in the Finance industry, so you'll pave the way to your ideal employment. It offers the kind of professional training that today's employers want.
This Banking Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- Course 1: Banking and Finance Accounting
- Course 2: Investment Banking
- Course 3: Business Law
- Course 4: Financial Advisor
- Course 5: Financial Analysis Methods
- Course 6: Personal Financial Management & Wellness
- Course 7: Budget Analysis and Financial Report Building
- Course 8: Financial Investigator
- Course 9: Tax Accounting and Administration in the UK
- Course 10: Data Protection (GDPR) Practitioner
- Course 11: Anti-Money Laundering Regulation, Reporting and Awareness
- Course 12: Data Analysis & Forecasting
- Course 13: Data Entry Administrator
- Course 14: Diploma in Workplace Professionalism and Communication
- Course 15: Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners
Banking Package Includes:
- Unlimited access to all 15 courses for forever
- Banking Digital Certificate, Transcript and Student ID all included in the price
- Free Exam & 24/7 non-stop tutor support available
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited proficiency after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
By the end of this Banking bundle, you’ll have improved your employability and equipped you with potential skills to keep you ahead of the pack of others. Additionally, the Banking course will add some extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers, keeping you afloat from the competition.
The Banking Bundle is one of the most prestigious training offered at StudyHub and is highly valued by employers for good reason. This Banking bundle course has been created with 15 premium courses to provide our learners with the best learning experience possible to increase their understanding of their chosen field.
This Banking Course, like every one of Study Hub's courses, is meticulously developed and well researched. Every one of the topics is divided into Elementary modules, allowing our students to grasp each lesson quickly.
The Banking course is self-paced and can be taken from the comfort of your home, office, or on the go! With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Banking Course today and start learning.
After studying the course materials of the Banking you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
**Banking and Finance Accounting**
Section 01: Introduction and Welcome to the Course
- Introduction to Financial Statements and Analysis
- Why are Financial Statements Important
Section 02: Introduction to Accounting
- What do we mean by Financial Accounting?
- Accounting Standards and why they are important
- The Concepts and Principles Underlying Accounting
- Single Entry vs Double Entry Book Keeping
- Understanding The Accounting Equation
- The Accounting Cycle
- Financial Statements
Section 03: Introduction to Financial Statements
- Section Introduction – Understanding Financial Statements
- Overview of Financial Statements
- GAAP: Accruals and Cash Accounting
- Income Statement or Profit and Loss Account
- Introduction to the Balance Sheet
- Introduction to the Cash Flow Statement
- Cash Flow Metrics Explained
- Case Study- Apple Financial Statements
Section 04: Understanding Working Capital
- What is Working Capital
- What is the Working Capital Cycle?
- Why is working Capital Management important
- Working Capital Analysis
- Working Capital Ratios
- Working Capital Policies
- Working Capital Summary
Section 05: Introduction to Financial Analysis
- Section Introduction: Strategic Financial Analysis
- What is Financial Analysis?
- Measures of Profitability Financial Analysis
- Balance Sheet Ratio Analysis
- Cash Flow Statement Analysis
- Valuation Ratios
Section 06: Financial Analysis - Case Study and Assignment
- Section Introduction: Financial Analysis – Case Study and Assignment
- Case Study Assignments Apple Inc Financial Analysis
- Apple Inc Financial Analysis – Solution
- Discussion of Measurements of Growth Analysis
- Discussion of Measures of Profitability Analysis
- Discussion of Trading Performance Analysis
- Discussion of Working Capital (Liquidity and Efficiency) Analysis
Section 07: Financial Ratio Analysis in Corporate Finance
- What do we mean by Corporate Finance?
- Financial Ratios in Corporate Finance
- Banking: Liquidity Ratios in Corporate Finance
- Operational Risk Ratios in Corporate Finance
- Profitability Ratios in Corporate Finance
- Efficiency Ratios in Corporate Finance
Section 08: Financial Modelling for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Why is modelling so critical
- Three Models You Will Need
- Understanding The Integrated Financial Statements Model
- The Integrated Financial Statements Model Example
- Key Tips to Modelling the Integrated Financial Statements Model
- The Discounted Cash Flow Model – DCF
- Understanding the Discounted Cash Flow Formula
- Understanding the Merger Model
Section 09: Course Summary and Wrap Up
- Course Summary and Wrap Up
Module 01: Introduction to Investment Banking
- What is Investment Banking
- Function of Investment Banking
- Investment banker
- Careers in Investment Banking
- How to Become an Investment Banker?
- Job Description and Salary
- Work Experience
- Investment Banking Firms
- Professional Development
Module 02: Structure and Side of Investment Banking
- Structure of Investment Banking
- Front Office
- Middle Office
- Back Office
- Two Sides of Investment Banking
Module 03: Valuation Methods in Investment Banking
- Comparable Companies Analysis
- Precedent Transaction Analysis
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
Module 04: Leveraged Buyout (LBO)
- What is Leveraged Buyout?
- Who are the Key Participants?
- What are the Characteristics of Strong LBO Candidate?
- LBO Analysis
- What is LBO Analysis?
- Function of LBO Analysis
Module 05: Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- What is Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Why Do Companies Go Public?
- Who are the Key Participants?
- What are the Characteristics of a Strong IPO Candidate?
Module 06: Merger and Acquisition
- What is Merger and Acquisition?
- The Process in Merger and Acquisition
- Form of Financing in Merger and Acquisition
Module 07: Ethics in Investment Banking
- Ethical Implications for Investment Bank
- Developing an Ethical Approach to Investment Banking
- Ethical Issues in Investment Banking
- Manipulating Credit ratings
- Mis-Selling Securities
- Mis-Selling in M&A
- Unauthorised trading
- Market Manipulation
- Market Abuse
- Ethical Framework for Investment Banking
- Code of Ethics
- External Influences
Who is this course for?
This Banking does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Banking was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
You will be able to pursue several professions because this course includes various courses as a bonus. This Banking bundle is an excellent opportunity for you to learn multiple skills from the convenience of your own home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.