Add to basket or enquire
Learn everything about Bank reconciliation statements (BRS) from this online course , get a certificate of double recognition from Reed & Accounting Lecture at the end of the course, boost your CV & exam confidence. Free accounting course included.
Bank reconciliation is a challenging topic in accounting, this short online course will help you to overcome the challenges & make grow your exam confidence.
This course is will help you to pass AAT level 2 & 3, CAT, ACCA, AQA A level & IGCSE accounting exam as well as other professional & academic exams.
The course is developed with years of research , guided by a Chartered Accountant & experienced UK lecturer.
You may claim CPD hours after course completion.
- 1: BRS reason of differences in cash book & bank statement balance 09:57
- 2: Steps to update cash book & BRS 08:28
- 3: BRS long question Activity 1 13:21
- 4: Assessment question 1 11:04
- 5: Exam style Activities 12:24
- 6: Knowledge test activity 03:14
- 7: Test your understanding 03:55
- 8: Lecture link 01:00
- 9: 50+ videos 01:00
"Your tutor is here to help mastering Bank reconciliation statements"
Master your BRS knowledge with the help of expert tutor on demand. Watch our tutorials from your classroom at your own flexibility, practice & gain exam confidence.
You will get 50+ videos on financial accounting accounting as bonus.
Quality education at an affordable price.
A must do course for AQA A level/IGCSE Accounting, AAT,ACCA, FIA, CIMA,ICAEW & University 1st year Accounting students
Who is this course for?
- IGCSE/ O level students
- A level students (AQA, OCR,CAIE,EDEXCEL accounting)
- AAT level 2 & 3
- Job seeker in accounting & bookkeeping
- HND, HNC & other university accounting 1st year students
- Financial accountants
No prior knowledge needed
Helps in working as:
- Finance officer
- Junior accountant
- Trainee accountant
- AAT students to chartered
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed