Add to basket or enquire
***Additional Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
If you are looking forward to a career in finance or accountancy then this Bank Reconciliation and VAT on Excel course is perfect for you. This Bank Reconciliation and VAT on Excel course will provide a complete guideline for bookkeeping and UK law related to VAT return. This Bank Reconciliation & VAT on Excel course will teach you basic of spreadsheet and excel. This certification of Bank Reconciliation & VAT on Excel will also help those already began a business and want a simple, effective method to do your bookkeeping. The course is designed in such a way to demonstrate to you how to use an excel template to do bookkeeping. This design is included in the download, so you can use it yourself.
This Bank Reconciliation and VAT on Excel course will cover terminology such as bank rec, nominal codes, VAT (codes and rates). This Bank Reconciliation & VAT on Excel course is designed in such a way to develop your personal growth. It’s not just for beginners, but also for professionals who want to refine their Knowledge. This course is presented in a step by step process so that it is easy to learn. Our instructor Lisa Newton, a well known Infopreneur, will help you to gain in-depth knowledge of VAT in the UK, VAT return on Excel, how to organize your paperwork and much more.
Highlights Of The Bank Reconciliation and VAT on Excel
- Lesson on VAT in the UK
- Understanding Bookkeeping
- Knowledge of bank reconciliation
- About Input opening and closing balances
- Step by step knowledge on VAT return on excel
- The description of credit cards
- Organising paperwork
Skills You Will Master
- Gain knowledge about bank reconciliation & vat on excel
- Knowledge on bookkeeping and Excel spreadsheets
- Choosing the right option for bank reconciliation
- Ideas on starting your own business
- 1: Introduction of Bank Reconciliation 02:20
- 2: Intro to the Fictitious Company Example Flower Power 01:43
- 3: Background to VAT in the UK 07:54
- 4: Skeleton Template Explained 07:52
- 5: Flower Power Income Entered 11:37
- 6: Input Opening and Closing Balances 01:16
- 7: Inputting a Payment onto The Spreadsheet 04:22
- 8: Flower Power expenses entered 12:52
- 9: Bank Reconciliation 02:32
- 10: VAT Return on Excel 02:18
- 11: Enter Income Month 2 06:29
- 12: Enter Opening and Closing Bank Balances for July 01:30
- 13: Enter Expenses Month 2 (July) 04:19
- 14: Continuing to Enter Expenses 06:10
- 15: How to Deal with Credit Cards 13:04
- 16: Month 2 Bank Reconciliation 01:18
- 17: Month 2 VAT Return 02:44
- 18: How to Organise Your Paperwork 08:42
- 19: Next Steps 01:40
The Bank Reconciliation and VAT on Excel is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kick start their career relating to Bank Reconciliation & VAT on Excel as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of the topic, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the Bank Reconciliation and VAT on Excel Course into 19 user-friendly Lessons.
Introduction to the course
- Intro to the fictitious company example – Flower Power
- Background to VAT in the UK
- Skeleton template explained
- Flower Power – income entered
- Input opening and closing balances
- Inputting a payment onto the spreadsheet
- Flower Power expenses entered
- Bank Reconciliation
- VAT return on excel
Month 2 (July)
- Enter income – month 2
- Enter opening and closing bank balances for July
- Enter expenses – month 2 (July)
- Continuing to enter expenses
- How to deal with Credit Cards
- Month 2 – Bank reconciliation
- Month 2 – VAT Return
- How to organise your paperwork
- Next steps
Certification of Bank Reconciliation and VAT on Excel
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months.
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
Who is this course for?
Bank Reconciliation and VAT on Excel Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals.
This comprehensive course is suitable for beginners and who want to gain a better understanding of.
Bank Reconciliation & VAT on Excel.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Bank Reconciliation and VAT on Excel Course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with an accredited qualification that can be used to enhance your CV.
This course is perfect for:
- Business owners
- Students of accountancy
- Students of finance
- Students of bookkeeping
- Budding finance directors
- Management accountants
- Graduates with No or little Job Experience
- Thinking of opening a bookkeeping /Tax /Payroll Practice
Bank Reconciliation and VAT on Excel Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- An interest in accounting – whether you’ve studied it before or want to know more
- Be familiar (basic level knowledge) of excel
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.