This online course on Bank Branch Management – Marketing is designed to help users understand bank marketing objectives and strategies with the help of case studies. It is well designed to help users understand the marketing aspect of services of a bank.
The training will include the following;
- Introduction: Retail Banking
- Marketing – The Concept
- Customer Behavior
- Market Research
- The Six “P’s” of Marketing
- Marketing of Banking Services
- Bank Marketing Objectives
- Bank Marketing Strategy
- Primary Data Analysis
- Bank Branch Managers: Their roles and functions in a marketing era
- Marketing Policies
- Case Study / Framework
2. Types of Customers
5. Term Deposits and Other Products
6. The Economic role of a Bank
7. Marketing - The Concept
8. Customer Behaviour and Market Segmentation
9. Market Segmentation
10. Basic Research Issues
11. Structure of Bank Market
12. Social Media and Objectives
13. Primary Data Analysis and Role of Branch Managers in Marketing
15. Key Learnings
Who is this course for?
- Students preparing to get into Commercial Banking
- Anyone who want to understand how banks manage their marketing
- Basic knowledge of Commercial banking
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.