Add to basket or enquire
This online course on Bank Branch Management – Marketing is designed to help users understand bank marketing objectives and strategies with the help of case studies. It is well designed to help users understand the marketing aspect of services of a bank.
The training will include the following;
- Introduction: Retail Banking
- Marketing – The Concept
- Customer Behavior
- Market Research
- The Six “P’s” of Marketing
- Marketing of Banking Services
- Bank Marketing Objectives
- Bank Marketing Strategy
- Primary Data Analysis
- Bank Branch Managers: Their roles and functions in a marketing era
- Marketing Policies
- Case Study / Framework
2. Types of Customers
5. Term Deposits and Other Products
6. The Economic role of a Bank
7. Marketing - The Concept
8. Customer Behaviour and Market Segmentation
9. Market Segmentation
10. Basic Research Issues
11. Structure of Bank Market
12. Social Media and Objectives
13. Primary Data Analysis and Role of Branch Managers in Marketing
15. Key Learnings
Who is this course for?
- Students preparing to get into Commercial Banking
- Anyone who want to understand how banks manage their marketing
- Basic knowledge of Commercial banking
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.