Add to basket or enquire
Bank Branch Audit Training Courses
- 6+ Hours OF HD VIDEOS
- Verifiable CERTIFICATION
- Practical SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Accelerate YOUR CAREER
- Lifetime Access 24*7 Unlimited Access
- Access through any device
- Technical support
- Mobile App Access
The bank branch audit training is an amazing course for the beginners. It will enable them to understand all the important concepts in the best manner. The Bank branch audit course is related to the banking industry. Audits play an imperative role in the banks and the necessity of understanding the procedure has become vital presently. In the present time, banks deal with several products unlike just the basic functions of depositing and giving loans in the earlier time.
Bank Branch Audit Training Courses
In this course, one can study in a detailed manner about small to major points based on bank audits. The purpose and importance of planning will be taught in this course sessions. You will come to know how planning assists the audit team to complete the audit assignment comfortably without any obstacles.
Many important topics will be covered and studied in a comprehensive manner in this course. Such as:
- Income Recognition, Provisioning Norms, and Asset classification
- Practical issues in Audit
- Audit: Plan, Scope, standards and program.
- Special focus areas and Long form audit report.
- Audit closure, reporting, and documentation
- Audit checklists
- Peer Review and ICAI guidelines
- RBI norms
Goals and Objectives of Bank Branch Audit training:
The main objective of the training course is to teach the applicants how to audit the bank and branch banking. The course also focuses on corporate lending, provisioning and security, fund transmission, clearing services, deposits and deposit taking. Apart from these functions the goals and objectives of the course are listed below:
- To enhance the efforts of the banks to carry out the transactions with an internal check along with other verifications and acquiescence with processes laid down.
- To advance the efficiency of coexisting audit system in banks.
- To develop the quality and coverage of coexisting audit reports.
- Identifying the problems in the cash flow
- Evaluating and considering the risks
- Evaluation of Returns on Bank accounts
- Evaluating efficiency of controls
- Determining the array of chance for the improvement
Who is this course for?
- Students specializing in banking degree
- BBA finance/ MBA students
- Equity research Analysts interested in learning about banking sector
- Anyone who desires to study more about the operations in banking
- Any graduate degree holder
- Managers and Risk managers
- Finance professionals
- Anyone interested in learning about banking
- Professionals in the banking sector
- Newly joined employees in the bank
- Audit directors
- Credit auditors and internal, external auditors
- Passions to learn about banking
- Basic knowledge of accounting and financial concepts
- Good mathematics and strong skills
- Graduation degree
- Personality traits and special skills
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.