Add to basket or enquire
Whether you are thinking about taking up Baking as a hobby or you want to start your own Baking Business and boost your career to the next level, our Baking Business Level 3 Diploma can give you with the insight, skills and knowledge you need to thrive in this career.
Become a top-notch Baker by completing this online course, made up of eight modules with an average completion time of fifteen hours.
This detailed course has been designed for anyone who wants to drive their career forward as a baker. The course covers a large variety of topics spanning over eight detailed modules.
During the Baking Business course, you will learn about Baking and Decorating, you will learn about Running and Marketing Your Business and how you can find your Niche.
In addition to this, you can learn Cake Transportation, Photographing your Cakes and so much more.
The great thing about this course is that there are no entry requirements. You don't need any specific education or work experience, just the desire to learn, enhance your knowledge and skills and succeed in your desired career moving forward.
Once you select the Baking Business Level 3 Diploma and your payment is received, you can start learning straight away. Everyone can study flexibly at different paces, which is why this course is such a great opportunity, enabling you to work and study in your available time. On completion of the course you will need to complete a multiple choice test and on passing, you will be issued a certificate that you can download and print which is recognised by industry professionals.
The Baking Business Level 3 Diploma comprises eight detailed modules for you to learn and gain knowledge from. In total the modules should take around fifteen hours to complete, bearing in mind that everyone studies at different paces and some people will have more time to study than others.
The essential modules in this course include:
- About Creating Winning Recipes
- About Baking and Decorating
- About Running and Marketing Your Business
- How to Decide on a Niche
- How to decide if you or the client is going to transport the cake
- If you have the right size vehicle
- How to determine the correct sized box for you cake
- Whether you need help carrying the cake
- The do’s and don’ts when baking a cake.
- What to do when things don’t go to plan
- How to handle complaints
- How to provide great customer service
Benefits of the Baking Business Level 3 Course
The Baking Business Level 3 Diploma will provide you with a host of skills and knowledge you will be able to use on a daily basis. There are a number of benefits to completing the Baking Business Level 3:
- Gain confidence and learn all you need to know about launching your business.
- The course’s tailored emphasis on baking businesses means you can be sure you’re getting the best training possible for your venture’s needs.
- Make your dreams of turning a talent into a successful career come true.
- Be your own boss and choose your own hours to fit around your commitments.
- Benefit from our dedicated online support.
- Cake Transportation
- Photographing your Cakes
- Running Your Own Business
- The do’s and don’ts & what to do when things don’t go to plan
- Health, Safety, and Hygiene
- Accounting, VAT, Tax, Insurance and Record Keeping
- Hiring Staff and Providing Sufficient Training
Who is this course for?
No experience or previous qualifications are required for enrolment on this course. This course is available to all students, from all academic backgrounds.
Our courses are compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Our courses have been designed to be fully compatible with tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
Individuals have 12 months access to each course, it can be studied in your own time and at your own pace.
Become a top-notch Baker by completing this online course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.