Fast-track yourself into a career as an iOS developer with our bachelor’s-level diploma. Our quality partnerships and innovative method offer you the keys to success at the most cost-effective price.
In this programme, you'll study iOS development. iOS developers build mobile applications on Apple's widely-used mobile system. This can include applications on iPhones and iPads.
At OpenClassrooms we are committed to helping you find your ideal job. We promise.
By following the learning path "iOS developer", you’ll learn an exciting new profession with great career prospects.
What’s more, you’ll find a job within six months of graduating or we’ll give you your money back!
What will I do?
An iOS developer:
- Builds mobile applications on the iOS operating system
- Writes clean, well-structured code
- Writes unit and integration tests for their code
- Takes project briefs from clients and builds apps based on those needs
- Builds great looking apps, from games to productivity hacks
- And more!
What will I learn?
- Create iPhone/iPad applications using Swift and Xcode
- Make your mobile applications look great
- Architect and implement the UI, animations, and interactions according to a design specification
- Utilize local data storage
- Ensure compliance with Apple submission requirements
- Integrate applications with remote resources
- Perform integration and testing of the apps with existing systems
- Produce functional and technical documentation for each project
- Apply best programming practices to ensure high-performance products
- Analyze a new project and choose a technical solution
- Design technical architecture using UML diagrams
How will I learn?
At OpenClassrooms, learning is project-driven because that’s the fastest way to become proficient. Projects offer hands-on experience so you can hit the ground running when you start your new job.
During your path, you will be allocated a mentor who will offer one-to-one support via weekly video conference sessions. This mentor will offer guidance on your projects, help define objectives and guide you until you reach them. Our mentors are dedicated professionals who are experts in their field and have experience in sharing their know-how with our students.
What certification will I get?
OpenClassrooms is a private distance learning institution registered with the Board of Education in France. OpenClassrooms grants its own diplomas as well as those of other prestigious academic partners.
Upon completion of your studies and validation of your skills by an academic jury, you will earn a "Web developer (Développeur(euse) d’application)" Bachelor's-level diploma, registered with the National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP). This degree is at level 6 on the EQF (European Qualifications Framework). Thanks to the Bologna Process, signed by 50 countries, our diploma is recognized by all participating countries, notably in Europe.
If you have questions about its equivalence in order to undertake further study, contact your university or master's program.
How much will I earn?
iOS development roles offer appealing compensation. By following this path, you may end up in a job in one of the following salary categories:
- Beginner: £35,000 - £45,000
- More experienced: £45,000 - £60,000
- Freelance: £400 per day
Who is this course for?
This programme is accessible to all, but here are some recommendations:
- High school degree
- Good level of English
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac), headphones, a webcam, and a good internet connection
To earn the diploma, you’ll need to complete all projects and have them evaluated by your mentors. Your work will then be evaluated by a jury composed of professionals. Follow the courses offered in the path to prepare yourself for the projects.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.