Add to basket or enquire
Wouldn’t you like to make a living helping people plan great parties?
The day that a bride or groom gets married is one of the most, if not the most, important days in his or her life, which makes the bachelor and bachelorette parties that much more important. What used to be seen as a last chance to party before marriage is becoming more of a celebration of the impending nuptials, and with this shift has come a desire and demand for more creative and interesting bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Whether you are looking to begin your first career or looking to begin a new one, our online Bachelor & Bachelorette Party Planning course will help prepare you for the demands of this growing industry. Our specialized course will help you learn everything you need to know about:
- Different types of bachelor and bachelorette parties
- How to plan a great party
- How to choose a site, venue, and theme for your parties
- How to make decisions on party entertainment
- How to grow a successful business
Why study with us?
- International Accredited Course
- 60-day access
- Self Paced, No Fixed Schedules
- Compatible with Smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.
What could be better than helping to create a once-in-a-lifetime party experience for a new bride or groom?
If you are looking for a new career where you can be creative, have fun, and make people happy all at the same time, then this is the course for you. We give our students the chance to access our amazing course material from anywhere, at anytime, which means that you can learn around your own schedule. There is no excuse not to get started on your new career right away. Enrol in our online Bachelor & Bachelorette Party Planning course today, and change your life for the better with a new, fulfilling, and fun career.
Module 1: Planning a Bachelor or Bachelorette Party
- 1.1 Communicating with the Client
- 1.2 Organizing Ideas
- 1.3 Balancing Your Ideas with the Client’s Ideas
- 1.4 Choosing a Theme or Style
- 1.5 How to Make the Party a Fundraiser for the Bride or Groom
Module 2: Types of Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
- 2.1 Destination Parties
- 2.2 Pub Crawl
- 2.3 Activity-Themed Parties
- 2.4 Venue Party
- 2.5 Unique Bachelor and Bachelorette Party Ideas
Module 3: Choosing a Site or Venue
- 3.1 Great Party Destination
- 3.2 Local Parties
- 3.3 Picking the Right Place
- 3.4 Making the Venue Perfect for the Bride or Groom
Module 4: Entertaining the Client
- 4.1 Strippers or No Strippers?
- 4.2 Letting the Venue Guide Entertainment
- 4.3 Party Favours and Accessories
- 4.4 Keeping the Pace
- 4.5 Designing the Entertainment Around the Client
Module 5: Generating Business
- 5.1 Targeting Your Market Audience
- 5.2 Making an Impression on Clients
- 5.3 Advertising Your Business
- 5.4 Making the Experience Memorable for Your Client
- 5.5 Using Social Media
Who is this course for?
Bachelor and bachelorette party planning is growing as an industry, and there is a huge demand for individuals who:
- Are exciting, fun-loving, and creative
- Love working with people
- Are organized and detail-oriented
- Know how to throw a good party
- Understand how to make people happy
If this sounds like you, then a career in bachelor and bachelorette party planning might be the right path for you.
All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES). After passing any exams and completing a course successfully, students can opt to purchase an ICOES certificate from the third-party institution.
EventTrix is also CPD certified, meaning the courses meet or exceed Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks.
EventTrix courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
After completing this course, you could:
- Start a Wedding Planning business
- Join the team of a Wedding Planning business
- Use your improved skills and knowledge to impress your boss and get a raise or promotion
- Plan your own wedding, or that of your friends and family
- Add Weddings to the functions you provide as an Event Planner
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.