Add to basket or enquire
If you are looking for a quality bonding experience with your baby and want to learn some useful techniques to promote health and wellbeing then this baby massage course is designed especially with you in mind.
- Over 25 videos of instructional and example video content!
- 19 handouts for parents to keep.
- Ideal for babies from 6 weeks and beyond
- Learn a full massage programme for your baby
- Bonus lectures on Baby Yoga
- 24/7 online support from student to expert tutor!
Build up your confidence with various strokes and movements; learn specific techniques to combat colic, indigestion, teething problems and for general relaxation purposes. From 6 weeks to 9 months and beyond, Bev will assist the beginner parent to the toddler parent and ensure years of happiness & contentment for the future.
You will wish you registered earlier!
Instructor Bev will let you into the secrets of the practice and equip you with the skills to be able to carry out a full massage programme with your baby, in the comfort of your own home. Designed from the newborn to the toddler, you will learn the need-to-knows to start making a happy & positive difference to your child. Baby massage is also a wonderful & effective bonding method for you & your baby & is especially effective & useful for any Dads that want to bond closer with their babies!
Introduction to Baby Massage
- Handout - About The Tutor
- Introduction to Baby Massage
- When Is It Recommended To Carry Out Baby Massage
- Handout - When Not to Massage Your Baby
- When Not To Massage
- Handout - Research About Baby Massage
- Handout - Using Massage With Nursery Rhymes
- Handout - Weekly Diary Sheet
Preparing For Your Baby Massage
- Handout - Use of Baby Massage Oil
- Use of Baby Massage Oil
- Handout - Preparing Your Environment For Baby Massage
- Preparing Your Environment For Baby Massage
- Handout - Tips For Helping Prepare Your Baby Massage
- Tips For Helping Prepare Your Baby Massage
- Handout - Tips For Working With Baby
- Tips For Working With Baby
- Role As Parents And Caregivers
Massage Routines - Leg, Stomach and Chest
- Handout - Baby Leg Massage Guidance Notes
- Baby Leg Massage
- Example - Baby Having Leg Massage
- Handout - Baby Stomach Massage Guidance Notes
- Baby Stomach Massage
- Example - Baby Having A Stomach massage
- Handout - Baby Chest Massage Guidance Notes
- Baby Chest Massage
- Example Baby Having Chest Massage
Massage Routines - Arm, Face and Back
- Handout - Baby Arm Massage Guidance Notes
- Baby Arm Massage
- Example - Baby Having Right Arm Massage
- Handout - Baby Face Massage Guidance Notes
- Baby Face Massage
- Example - Baby Having Face Massage
- Handout - Baby Back Massage Guidance Notes
- Baby Back Massage
- Example - Baby Having Back Massage
Taking Baby Massage Further
- Handout - Putting Together Your Own Routine For Baby
- Putting Together Your Own Routine For Baby
- Handout - Using Massage To Help Ease Colic Pain
- Using Massage To Help Ease Colic Pain
- Handout - Using Massage as Baby Grows Into Toddlerhood and Beyond
- Using Massage As Baby Grows Into Toddlerhood And Beyond
- Introduction To Baby Yoga
- Example - Baby Doing Basic baby Yoga Movements
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- New parents
- Parents experiencing difficulties with infants and toddlers
- Pregnant couples
- Anyone with a family and an interest in Massage techniques
- Grandparents and other regular carers for babies
There are no prerequisites for this course
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Does this course allow you to offer baby massage or baby yoga classes?
Hello Colleen, Thanks for getting in touch and your interest in OfCourse! All of our courses are delivered by experienced and accredited experts in their industry. You will receive a signed certificate of completion for the course, showing your mark if the course is assessed. Many professional bodies and insurers accept these certificates, but it is always worth checking in advance. Good luck with your course! TravisThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Michelle Baker asked:
Does this course take 4hours to complete from start to finish?
HI Michelle, Thanks for getting in touch. There are 4 hours of video content in this course, plus supporting handout materials. There is no time limit on the course, therefore you can complete it in your own time & refer back to the material whenever you like. I hope this helps, TravisThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.