London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The BA (Hons) in business management programme reflects the changing world of business and equips you with the expertise needed to understand business and management on both a national and global scale.
The programme focusses on innovation, creativity and leadership, making it a varied and challenging journey towards awareness of one’s own professional skills and abilities.
The programme aims to develop pro-active decision makers, managers and leaders for a variety of careers in business sectors in a global context.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to MBA degree or Level 8 Diploma qualification on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £14000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
The course consists of 2 Stages
Stage 1 (Delivered by LSIB)
- Business Economics
- International Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Finance
- Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Behaviour
- Operations Management
> Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2
Stage 2 (Delivered by university - 12 months)
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Business Project
- Organisational Change
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- The Principles of Marketing Management
> Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university
Who is this course for?
This degree is for those who have a level 5 qualification and who want to top-up to a Bachelor's degree
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE <b>or any equivalent qualification
- Work experience of 2 years or more in case you <b>do not hold</b> any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Graduates of this course will be well prepared for a wide range of career choices across business disciplines and sectors.
Many graduates also find that this course gives them the confidence and impetus to go on to study for postgraduate degrees such as MBA and professional qualifications.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.