B2B Marketing Diploma - CPD Accredited & Recognised
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
Business-to-business (B2B) marketing is a branch of marketing that focus on building relationships between various companies, their corporate partners, and customers. The end goal of B2B marketing is to develop the bottom line of a business. This type of goal is common in all type of marketing, but B2B is a unique type which transaction type is usually higher, making of decision has more challenges, and the sales cycle is longer.
In Thames Business School diploma course in B2B marketing, participants will invest their future in learning the required skills to excel in marketing. This diploma will offer the basic knowledge in marketing, communications, brand management, digital marketing, sales management. Professionals of this course will learn what works in B2B marketing, why it works, and how it convinces corporate prospects to build a relationship that is strong with your brand. This diploma course provides a distinct viewpoint into the various aspects of B2B marketing that can be contrasted to other form of marketing such as the Business to Consumer (B2C) Marketing. This course will use case studies and examples to illustrate the application of B2B marketing. This course will provide a case study scenario where knowledge and skills will be applied and assessed and feedback from the case study will be used to improve on learners experience.
On the completion of the course, students will be awarded the B2B Marketing Diploma. The Diploma will be sent to students within 24 hours of course completion.
This diploma course will provide the necessary skills and knowledge needed to explore the specialised nature of B2B Marketing, and ensure participants are able to differentiate between business marketing and consumer marketing. This course will examine the general principles of marketing and how it can be applied to industrial and business marketing. Theories in organisational buying behaviour, relationship marketing, B2B networks, and purchasing will be examined and applied to teach learners how to solve real world business problems or address real issues faced by organisations.
At the end of this diploma course, you will be awarded with a Diploma in B2B Marketing, and will also be able to:
- Develop and implement different marketing/communication plans
- Work effectively in situations driven by deadlines or which require flexibility to approach and execution
- Provide marketing and business development support to an organization’s management and professionals
- Supervise, manage, and mentor your marketing teams, train new staffs, and conduct yearly evaluations.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing clients
- Generate new business opportunities in assigned territory and create proposals for target clients with relevant info and quotes
- Develop and manage new and existing clients by providing high-quality service, explore and identify all their needs.
Students need to be 16+ to enrol on this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.