Add to basket or enquire
Join us for our 2 day live virtual classroom training on the 14th - 15th October, 2-5pm
You will be able to interact with the trainer and other delegates, just like you are in the classroom!
In this practical virtual workshop you will learn the both principles and practice of B2B customer experience and why businesses today are prioritising CX investment to be able to survive and thrive in challenging times.
In this course, you’ll learn how to listen and learn what your customers want, understand who your clients really are, and find out how to match their needs with what your company does to create a unique golden space, creating truly compelling competitive advantage.
Not only will you learn from our expert trainer Shane Redding, who as a consultant has lead global strategic change programmes; but feedback from past delegates say they highly value the group discussions around common challenges across from a wide range of B2B industries and roles, with the chance to share experiences outside their own company with peers.
- What you will learn
- How to engage stakeholders company-wide to help drive and support better customer experience
- The martech tools that help you make sense of all the interactions a customer has with your company, from the first touch to repeat loyal customer.
- About a modern CX audit: what is it, where to start, and how to do it.
- Understand which are the key customer experience metrics and how to apply them to change business performance.
- How to use CX to increase the lifetime value of customers and profitability.
- Strategies and tactics that will improve your brand value through customer satisfaction.
- How to identify and fix broken processes in the buying cycle that will deliver quick wins, from a shorter sales cycle to increased positive word of mouth
o Toolkits and key takeaways
? B2B Marketing research: Find out the top CX trends and challenges for B2B marketers
? Award winning B2B CX Case studies and ideas on how to differentiate your CX
? Frameworks on owning CX and driving internal engagement
? We’ll also provide a customer journey audit template for you to deploy
Above all an enhanced peer to peer learning network – by being part of the b2b marketing community
Who is this course for?
Anyone with an interest in customer experience, past attendees have included CEOs, CMOs, Marketing managers, customer success executives, Head of UX, Marketing operations managers, customer service managers and more! This is what makes this course different as we take a holistic approach to the subject, not just a marketing centric one!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.