Steps to plan and implement successful customer retention strategies that nurture and improve customer loyalty, and increase ROI for your business.
During this course you will learn to:
B2B buyers are more informed than ever, but this gives you more opportunities to engage. Learn how to map the customer touchpoints to maximise on this.
- Follow our 8-step approach matching their needs to your proposition, creating trust and relevance.
- Create clear objectives, define SMART success measures and produce structured account plans.
- Using a ‘Trusted Advisor’ frame work, find out how to create true and profitable customer loyalty.
The B2B Landscape
- What makes B2B sales different to consumer interactions.
- How are B2B interactions changing over time.
- What is loyalty, what keeps a B2B buyer loyal and what are the challenges to loyalty.
The 8 steps to customer retention
- Objectives and Targets
- What can you measure, definitions and how to calculate these metrics.
- Use SMART objectives to create a clear measure of success.
Solutions and Services
- Differentiate between features and benefits and learn to use each as appropriate.
- Develop your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and make yourself stand out from your competitors.
- How to create a structured account plan, simple enough to manageable and detailed enough to be insightful.
- CRM systems and how they can support your business and processes.
- Ensure you make you content relevant based on what you now know about your customer.
- Develop a solution maturity model.
- Avoid ‘great’ becoming normal, by ensuring you grow your offering in-line with you client needs.
When and How to contact
- Use the stages of the customer lifecycle and map each touchpoint to create a contact strategy.
- Develop a structured account review approach to show the value of your business.
The customer voice
- It’s essential to take your customers ‘pulse.’ How can you gain feedback and what approaches is best for you.
Be a trusted advisor
- Learn how to measure Trust as an equation. Measure your current trust status.
- What are the behaviours of a trusted advisor and how will they benefit you and your clients
Putting the theory into practice
- Using the frameworks and approaches learnt during the course, a workshop session to consider some common scenarios. Develop a 3 step action plan to begin to solve the issue.
Who is this course for?
- Executives, account managers and those managing client accounts.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.