Add to basket or enquire
Azure Data Factory Tutorial:
This course is aimed at IT Professionals who currently administer their on-premises infrastructure. This course introduces the participants to Microsoft Azure and then teaches about creating and using a custom activity, see Use custom activities in an Azure Data Factory pipeline.
The training will include;
1. Introduction to ADF
2. Configuring ADF for Copying Data
3. Scheduling a Pipeline
4. Transforming data
- Someone who want to deploy, configure and administer services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
- IT professional who want to use Microsoft Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
- Anyone appearing for Microsoft Certification exam, implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions.
- Windows server administrators
- Understanding of on-premises virtual technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks, firewalls and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites including: Create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on internet.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.