Add to basket or enquire
Companies looking to build, deploy, manage applications in a cloud environment rely on Microsoft Azure to deliver the results for them. There are over 600 services (e.g. data management and mobile services) listed under Microsoft Azure which also provides Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Software as a Service (Saas).
The Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Training will train you on the process of implementing the Microsoft Azure infrastructure and creating services such as App Service, Virtual Machines, HDInsights, API Management, and StorSimple. Expect to learn the fundamentals of cloud computing and how these are applicable to the Azure environment as well as get an understanding of the two main deployment models such as the classic deployment and the Azure Resource Manager.
- AZ-900T01-A: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals - download
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions.
- Describe and create Azure Web Apps.
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure.
- Create an Azure virtual network.
- Describe Azure storage.
- Describe and deploy databases in Azure.
- Describe Azure AD.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.