To earn Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate - AZ-103 certification, you will only need to pass one exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator. This new exam combines the skills covered in AZ-100 and AZ-101, with the majority of the new exam coming from AZ-100.
AZ-103 course is recommended for the Azure Administrators who manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities. Candidates have a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle, and take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- AZ-103T00-A: Microsoft Azure Administrator - download
Upon Completion of AZ-103 Training, you will be able to:
- Manage Azure subscriptions
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Manage resource groups
- Managed role based access control (RBAC)
- Create and configure storage accounts
- Import and export data to Azure
- Configure Azure files
- Implement Azure backup
- Create and configure a VM for Windows and Linux
- Automate deployment of VMs
- Manage Azure VM
- Manage VM backups
- Create connectivity between virtual networks
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- Configure name resolution
- Create and configure a Network Security Group (NSG)
- Implement Azure load balancer
- Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networking Integrate on premises network with Azure virtual network
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Manage Azure AD objects (users, groups, and devices)
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
- Implement multi-factor authentication (MFA)
Who is this course for?
This Azure Administrator training course is ideal for:
- Azure administrators and engineers
- System administrators looking to expand into Azure
- IT professionals
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.