Add to basket or enquire
Uplatz offers comprehensive training on AWS Technical Essentials. This is instructor-led online course.
AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
- Course Syllabus - AWS Technical Essentials - download
• Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console
• Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
• Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
• Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor
Topics to be covered:
1. Introduction and History of AWS
2. AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
3. AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
4. AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
5. AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
Who is this course for?
• Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
• SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services Hands-On Activity
Passion and determination to achieve your goals!
Cloud Computing Programmer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
hi, when does this course start?
Hi, there are couple of courses already running and there is one that's going to start on 20th Oct. But, we can start a class as per your timing flexibility as all our classes are 1-1 live training so can decide a mutual timing. I would suggest go ahead and pay for the course, and we'll work out all logistics as per your convenience. Regards Indu Khemchandani UplatzThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.