What is the AWS Solutions Architect - Associate course?
AWS Certifications recognise IT professionals with the technical skills and expertise to design, deploy, and operate applications and infrastructure on Amazon's cloud.
This programme has been designed to prepare you to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam in just six days of weekend classes, validating your ability to:
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
Our cloud industry experts will also provide you with the practical skills and experience required to land a AWS role immediately after getting certified.
Why get AWS Certified?
With AWS experts in short supply and high demand, there has never been a better time to validate your credentials - especially with many Solutions Architects now earning up to £80,000.
Why 360 GSP?
- Successfully training and placing candidates into the IT industry for over 15 years
- Expert trainers with considerable industry experience
- Dedicated Support team
- Passionate about the course
What training will I receive?
At the end of this programme you will have:
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
Enquire with us today to speak to one of our Enrolment Team. They will be able to provide you with more information about our programmes, packages and upcoming start dates.
Who is this course for?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate course is aimed at IT professionals is who have some experience in designing applications and systems on the AWS platform but want to expand their knowledge, validate their skills and progress their IT careers.
No requirements but some experience in designing applications and systems on the AWS platform is beneficial.
Completing this programme and getting AWS Certified will mark you as a cloud specialist who can drive real value for employers. The average salary for AWS Solutions Architects in the UK currently tops £60,000.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.