Primed Talent Limited
AWS re/Start is a skills development program that prepares learners for entry-level careers in the cloud. The program’s mission is to build local talent by providing AWS Cloud skills and job opportunities to returners, unemployed or underemployed populations.
AWS re/Start curriculum teaches AWS Cloud fundamentals to help learners succeed in entry-level cloud positions. Through real-world, scenario-based exercises, labs, and coursework, learners build Linux, Python, networking, security, and relational database skills.
Learners receive job-specific training on building effective front-line support, troubleshooting, escalation, and task automation techniques. AWS re/Start also provides learners with professional skills including effective communication, collaboration, resume writing, and interview coaching to prepare them for employer meetings and interviews.
- Full-time availability to attend training Monday–Friday for 12 weeks
- Ability to start a full-time job after course completion
- Excitement to launch a career in cloud computing
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Legal right to live and work in the UK
- You are not in full time employment or are working regularly more than 16 hours per week
- You are currently not in education or training.
- You are currently residing in or are willing to relocate to Edinburgh, Sheffields, Leeds, Newcastle, Blackpool and Dundee
Common career trajectories for AWS re/Start graduates in cloud and cloud adjacent functions are
- DevOps/Software Engineering <- Python / Bash scripting
- AWS Core Services Support <- Supporting Linux operating systems
- Cloud Infrastructure Deployment <- Operating network infrastructures
- Automation on AWS <- Deploying basic AWS Core Services
- IT Customer Support <- Triaging and troubleshooting
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.