Essential Site Skills Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
This qualification is designed for anyone looking to develop their understanding of mental health and the problems that can cause mental ill-health.
This qualification aims to raise awareness of mental health and a range of mental health problems.
This qualification is fully funded for anyone that is currently employed, has been made redundant within the last 3 months, or is at risk of redundancy.
Employers and learners must be based within the Hertfordshire area to be eligible.
Successful completion of this qualification leads to an NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible the qualification is completely free.
Benefits of studying with Essential Site Skills.
- Wide range of funding for eligible learners
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- Highly experienced and qualified training staff
- Dedicated tutor and account manager for point of contact
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.
The objective of this qualification is to develop the learner’s understanding of a range of mental health problems, which could be used to support their role in the workplace or where they may work or interact with individuals with mental health problems.
- Understanding mental health
- Understanding stress
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding phobias
- Understanding depression
- Understanding postnatal depression
- Understanding bipolar disorder
- Understanding schizophrenia
- Understanding dementia
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder – ADHD
- Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder – OCD
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder – PTSD
Who is this course for?
The Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems is for learners who want to develop knowledge and understanding of mental health, and problems that can cause mental ill-health.
To be eligible for a free qualification you must be:
- Either Employed, been made redundant within the last 3 months or at risk of redundancy
- Employer or learner based in Hertfordshire
- 19 or over at the start of the current academic year 31st August
- Resident of England only and does not cover Northern Ireland or Wales
- UK or EU resident of three years or longer or outside of the EU be able to provide Visa Evidence
Learners may have the opportunity to progress in their careers to a more senior role and move on to a level 3 qualification.
Workers within a wide range of roles and industries will interact with those with mental health issues and support needs in their day to day work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.