Add to basket or enquire
Enrol on 1 course and get 2 certificates from an Ofqual regulated awarding body!
Enrol with Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) and get Level 3 Coaching and Mentoring certificate from Quality License Scheme
Teaching is a rewarding and worthwhile career to have in your life. It is beneficial to so many others and to yourself. As much as you teach, you will also be learning new things everyday. The Level 3 Award in Education and Training - AET (Formerly PTTLS) with Official Exam is a nationally recognised qualification aimed at learners who are teaching and training and those who are not teaching but want to gain a qualification that will allow them to become teachers and trainers.
The Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (formerly PTLLS) course meets industry standards and helps learners gain an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of being a teacher and trainer, the boundaries in relation to teaching and how to deliver sessions to motivate your learners.
Level 3 Award in Education and Training (QCF)
What will I learn?
This course meets the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
- Individuals not currently teaching or training
- Individuals currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun or are about to begin
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification providing an introduction to teaching
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge related to teaching and learning
- Develop skills in teaching and learning
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
Develop their own personal growth and engagement in teaching and learning
- Qualification type: BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level: Level 3
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 48
- Credits: 12
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification number (QN): 601/0685/2
- Availability: UK and international
You will have 12Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Module 1 - Roles And Responsibilities
Module 2 - Inclusive Teaching And Learning
Module 3 - Understanding Assessment
Method of Assessment:
Learners must complete:
- Three written assignments
- One micro teaching session (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal within four months of the course start.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training certificate and Level 3 Coaching and Mentoring certificate from Quality License Scheme absolutely free!!!.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling into this course, you’ll get:
- Free soft copy of "The Award in Education and Training - Book by Ann Gravells"
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Learners must be 19 or over, and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
You will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- You will need to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or driving licence.
Learners who have achieved the Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training can progress to the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training or the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training. In addition, you could begin to work as a Teaching Assistant. The average salary for a Teaching Assistant in the UK is £12,022.