DIA (Int.) Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The aim of this award is to develop your understanding of the role of an ADI, focusing on aspects like legal requirements and obligations, requirements of the driving test, vehicle documentation and road regulations.
This course is for driving instructors that are keen to confirm that their current knowledge is up to date in terms of legal obligations and regulations of being a car owner, driver and ADI (or PDI), plus an interest in learning something new. The Award in ADI Knowledge is delivered as a research-based, e-learning course with tutorial support. It is divided up into sections that allow you to manage your learning effectively. You will be directed to a variety of resource materials, including recommended reading and websites. Having completed your research there are progress checks to help measure your knowledge and understanding of each subject.
The learning outcomes of this award are:
- Understanding the requirements of the trainee licence scheme and ORDIT
- Understanding the legal requirements to becoming an ADI
- Exploring driving licences
- A sound knowledge of the requirements for a driving test and the examiner’s role
- Vehicle documentation
- Car insurance regulations
- Police authority and procedures
- Vehicle lighting requirements
- Traffic signs
- Pedestrian crossing regulations
- Motorway regulations
- Speed limits across different vehicle categories and the penalty system
The Award in ADI Knowledge can be taken as a stand-alone course, or as part of the Diploma in Driver Education.
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for ADI's.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.