Add to basket or enquire
Feel yourself stuck in a rut?
Want to acquire the skills to get the dream job as a Aviation Consulting Manager that you have been after for some time?
Or are you constantly getting overlooked for a promotion because you cannot make the time to learn a new skill?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘yes’, then you are in luck. This Aviation Law Training - CPD Certified diploma has been developed by experts to equip you with the cutting-edge knowledge and skills required to shine as a Aviation Consulting Manager.
Learning Outcomes of the Aviation Law Training - CPD Certified Training:
- Understand how aviation laws affect the growth and development of airlines
- Learn the differences between public and private international laws
- Be aware of how criminal and commercial law is governed in airspace
- Know how environmental laws are affecting airline policies for the better
- Discover how airport security operates and keeps passengers safeguarded
This popular Aviation Law Training - CPD Certified diploma from One Education can be completed in a short period of time. You can master the topics covered by completing just 13 modules. So, you can quickly set yourself apart from the competition by displaying your new-found knowledge.
Supporting and upskilling our learners is our topmost priority. So, we have a team of dedicated tutors available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have while enrolled in the course. You also have the opportunity to study part-time so that you can complete the course at your own pace.
Get yourself an accredited certificate after you complete the multiple-choice questions at the end of the course. Getting an industry-recognised certificate will take your career to the next level.
Why choose CPD Certification Service Accredited (CPD UK) course?
- World's leading and largest independent CPD accreditation institution
- Pioneering CPD Certification Service since 1996
- Over 20 thousand registered CPD Providers and Courses
- With 25 years experience providing industry-leading CPD certification service and support
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol today!
Gain a unique and valuable insight into the world of flying regulations, security techniques, and criminal protection with this Aviation Law Training. Strict sets of laws and guidelines rightfully govern the operation of commercial and private aircraft to safeguard the well-being of passengers, as well as the staff that work on them and maintain them. These laws can differ in context, being that they have to inherently allow for international concerns due to the nature of travel itself. With this expert training, you will be taught the full range of issues and principles that apply to aviation laws and be able to appreciate their importance in an airport or on the runway.
This Aviation Training delivers thirteen interactive modules packed with knowledge and information about air legalities. Starting with an introduction to aviation law and recent developments in its structure, you will be given the total training curve for every aspect of this fascinating subject. You will be shown the importance of international treaties, airline policies, how criminal law is governed in international airspace, how climate change has amended aircraft laws, the contention over luggage restrictions, and much more. From airport security to aeroplane insurance, every part of aviation law is covered here for your understanding and appreciation.
Enrol in this course now and become aware of the rules and regulations that keep us all safe in the skies and the airports.
- Module 01: Introduction to Aviation Law Training
- Module 02: Growth and Benefits
- Module 03: Air Policy
- Module 04: Public International Law
- Module 05: Private International Law
- Module 06: Aviation Law
- Module 07: Criminal Law in Aviation
- Module 08: Commercial Law in Aviation
- Module 09: Rules and Regulation Relating to Aviation
- Module 10: Climate Change on Aviation
- Module 11: Environmental Impact on Aviation
- Module 12: Aircraft Management and Insurance
- Module 13: Airport Security and Operations
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The Aviation Law Training - CPD Certified training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their professional skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Aviation Law Training - CPD Certified training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Certification Service
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.