The following course has been designed to familiarize participants with the concept of E-Government. The material covered will enable the participants to link the concept of E-Government processes in order to improve organizational performance, TQM, re-engineering and systems operations. Providing participants with the knowledge and the foundations of government needs in developing E-Government. Identify obstacles and problems associated with the process of E-Government ways to manage the process of resistance to change. This course covers 20 CPD hours.
Day 1 – Introduction to E-Government and Integrating Services to Citizens
- What is E-Government?
- Why E-Government?
- Citizens Interactions with Public Service
- Difference between Mediated vs Self Service explored
- Citizen to Government Interactions
Day 2 – E-Government facilities – Public and Private Personal Data Protection
- Common Data Platform
- Public Service Card
- E-Broker; eg Intermediator Agencies
- Organisational Structure and Management Process
- Information vs Decision Making
- Public Sector Management
Day 3 – Traditional Bureaucratic Government Structure vs E-Government
- Agency Structure
- Information Flow
- Transformation within the Government
- E-Government Adaptations
- Traditional vs E-Government
- Development & Deployment
- Introduction to E-Services
- E-Government Interoperability Framework (e GIF)
Day 4 – Automation of Government Business
- Business Process Mapping and Re-Engineering
- Co-Operation of Government and Private Sector
- Agreement between Government levels
- Customer Centrique
- Interoperability Framework
- Interoperable ICT
- Security Framework
- Identification keys/sets for every entity
- Harmonized concepts and data modelling
- Social Security
Day 5 – Advancement on National Census, Health Care, Social Security, ID Card and Passport
- TESS = TElematics for Social Security
- Data Protection
- Social Security
- Social Security Card
- Social Security Portal
- Immediate declaration of employment
- Health Care
- Use of E-Government
- Electronic Identity Card
- Biometric Passport, also known as an E-Passport
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.