Add to basket or enquire
This Training Series includes Revit® Architecture (2015-2017 versions and any new version that becomes available during your subscription period) as an architectural and construction modeling tool. Revit is the most popular architectural design tool from Autodesk, with capabilities for modeling, analysis, documentation, and collaboration. Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced users will learn the core and architectural functions of Revit as it works within the world of Building Information Modeling, or BIM.
Current Versions included in this Subscription:
• Revit 2017 for Architecture – 220 Lessons (49 Hours 27 mins)
• Revit 2016 for Architecture – 337 Lessons (41 Hours 08 mins)
• Revit 2015 for Architecture – 511 Lessons (54 Hours 23 mins)
Please note that the training is designed around the PC versions of AutoDesk software.
- Sample Lesson Outline (2017 Version) - download
Worldwide Access to Content
- Any Browser, Anytime, Anywhere
- Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 Desktop
- Download Lessons & View Offline
- Aligned with Learning Objectives
- Training for All User & Professional Exams
- Practice Tests Included
- Watch, Hear & Read in One Interface
- Track Progress in Your Personal Dashboard
- Follow Along with Included Exercise Files
- Automatic access to new and updated titles and content as published during your subscription period
- Ability to create video playlists for quick access
- Skills and knowledge assessments to help you identify and close knowledge gaps - CADLearning Assessments automatically build an individualized learning plan just for you, based on your specific needs
- Exercise files for hands-on practice
- The CADLearning Plugin - An in-application performance support tool for point of need help
- Autodesk Certification Preparation Courses - Our certification preparation materials address every Autodesk learning objective to prepare you for the Autodesk Certified Professional Exams
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to get the most out of their Revit Architecture software.
AutoDesk provide computer-aided design programs used in industries like architecture, engineering, construction and design. CAD allows the user to create technical 2D & 3D drawings with documentation. Software like AutoCAD is essential, as it enables the creation of designs that can be modified and improved. Salaries range from 18k to 85k, with a typical CAD technician's salary of around 25-40k.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
brad walker asked:
Can you provide a detailed summary of the subjects covered in this course ?
Hi Brad, you can get a full course outline from the Learning247 website. There is a link in the Company Profile Section of this site.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How do I get software for this?
We will provide instructions on how to download an Educational Version of the software for use with the training course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this course cover MEP Revit?
The Revit MEP Lessons are only included in our CADLearning All Access Library which you will find in our list of courses.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.