Add to basket or enquire
This two-day, Autodesk-accredited, Inventor CAM training course teaches everything you need to program your CNC machine to generate your Inventor models.
Armada's Inventor CAM and CNC courses are hosted by an Autodesk Certified Instructor from an engineering background with vast experience of suing Inventor and CAM in his professional work.
Under their expert guidance, you’ll learn to create CNC strategies, create a CAM setup, plot toolpaths, simulate and post process them to G-code to program your CNC machine. Sessions include:
- Creating a suitable CAM setup
- Tool path strategy
- 2D/2.5 axis milling
- 3D milling
- 3 + 2 axis milling
- Multi (4 and 5) axis milling
- Post processing
The course is highly practical. We have a CNC machine in the classroom that our trainer uses to demonstrate. Our CNC machine is portable, so can be brought to your venue for on-site courses. Online delegates can see the machine in operation through a dedicated webcam.
Our approach to live online Inventor CAM training
We do everything possible to make your experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- Your course is Autodesk-accredited, hosted by an Autodesk Certified Instructor (ACI) with vast experience of using Inventor professionally.
- You’ll see and hear your trainer and the other delegates, and be able to view your trainer’s screen.
- Your trainer and the other delegates will see and hear you.
- You'll receive the same training guide as in-class delegates. Choose from a PDF or printed, bound guide.
- Your training is hands-on: you’ll practice and carry out exercises throughout. We’ll make the course files and resources you’ll use available for you to download.
- If you need assistance, you can share your screen with your trainer, and pass control to them.
- You’ll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Autodesk-accredited Inventor course.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support.
- If you don’t have access to Inventor CAM, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional Inventor trial software to download and install.
Who is this course for?
Existing Inventor users, looking to broaden their skillset.
Delegates should be familiar with the fundamentals of Inventor, i.e. have attended Armada's Inventor Essentials training or have equivalent knowledge through other means.
If you need to attend Inventor Essentials first, we offer an Inventor CAM & CNC training bundle, where you can attend both courses for a discount rate.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.