Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
3D CAD reinvented. Fusion360 is the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind. It connects your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and PC.
Learn the basics of the software (AutoDesk Fusion 360) & how to get a 3 year license version (Educational not commercial) of the same. Bonus features are also added in the last section.
Learn the in and outs of AutoDesk Fusion 360, A 3D CAD/CAM/CAE Software.A revolutionary design tool.
What you will learn
- Understanding of AutoDesk Fusion 360 Interface.
- Make logo designs.
- Make amazing 3D models and assemblies.
- Understand design process in Autodesk Fusion 360
- The Model Workspace - Making hassle free 3D models.
- The Rendering Workspace - High quality rendered image of models.
- The Animation workspace - Animate/Explode/Implode components in assemblies.
- Cloud management & accessibility of projects in almost all platform.
- Collaboration with other members of the project and management of the data in the cloud.
This course will cover the following topics
- Introduction to AutoDesk Fusion 360
- The MODEL workspace
- Mastering Assembly in model workspace
- The RENDER workspace
- Animation & Drawing workspaces and additional features.
Who is this course for?
- Mechanical engineering students & professionals.
- Professionals who already use design software like CATIA,Creo,Solidworks,Solidedge,Inventor etc;
- Those who require cloud management in design software.
- Personal requiring 3D printing software for their projects to print directly.
- People working in simulation software like ANSYS.
- Design enthusiasts & CAM professionals.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
- A dedicated mail id for operating autodesk account
- System Requirements - At least 4GB RAM & 2GB Graphics.
- Good internet connection, preferably at least 2.0 MBPS
Fusion 360 helps students and educators prepare for the future of design. It's the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind, connecting your entire product development process into one cloud-based platform.Salary varies depending on the position.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.