Add to basket or enquire
CADLearning for Autodesk® 3ds Max® teaches the use of 3ds Max (2015-2019 versions and any new version that becomes available during your subscription period), a 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software used by professionals in the fields of entertainment, design, and engineering. The content in this course has been devised so that users can quickly learn the versatility, functionality, and interoperability that 3ds Max provides for every stage of a project.
Current Versions included in this Subscription:
• NEW : 3ds Max 2019 – 381 Lessons (23 Hours 08 mins)
• 3ds Max 2018 – 381 Lessons (23 Hours 08 mins)
• 3ds Max 2017 – 350 Lessons (21 Hours 42 mins)
• 3ds Max 2016 – 270 Lessons (18 Hours 04 mins)
• 3ds Max 2015 – 302 Lessons (19 Hours 13 mins)
Please note that the training is designed around the PC versions of AutoDesk software.
- Sample Lesson Outline (2017 version) - download
Worldwide Access to Content
- Any Browser, Anytime, Anywhere
- Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 Desktop
- Download Lessons & View Offline
- Aligned with Learning Objectives
- Training for All User & Professional Exams
- Practice Tests Included
- Watch, Hear & Read in One Interface
- Track Progress in Your Personal Dashboard
- Follow Along with Included Exercise Files
- Automatic access to new and updated titles and content as published during your subscription period
- Ability to create video playlists for quick access
- Skills and knowledge assessments to help you identify and close knowledge gaps - CADLearning Assessments automatically build an individualized learning plan just for you, based on your specific needs
- Exercise files for hands-on practice
- The CADLearning Plugin - An in-application performance support tool for point of need help
- Autodesk Certification Preparation Courses - Our certification preparation materials address every Autodesk learning objective to prepare you for the Autodesk Certified Professional Exams
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to get the most out of their AutoDesk 3ds Max software.
AutoDesk provide computer-aided design programs used in industries like architecture, engineering, construction and design. CAD allows the user to create technical 2D & 3D drawings with documentation. Software like AutoCAD is essential, as it enables the creation of designs that can be modified and improved. Salaries range from 18k to 85k, with a typical CAD technician's salary of around 25-40k.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Jim Kelly asked:
I would like to know if this course would allow me to download and use 3ds max as an educational user? Thank you.
Yes, you can get a Free Education Licence for the 3DS Max software with the purchase of this course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.