Location & dates
AutoCAD is the industry leading 2D drawing software.
This AutoCAD training course for beginners will teach you core skills for creating 2D drawing, plans and designs.
Our highly experienced AutoCAD instructors will teach you, step-by-step, the most widely used commands and techniques for producing high quality, accurate 2D drawings.
This course has been developed by CAD professionals to teach you in the most efficient way. It has been attended by many hundreds of delegates over 12 years.
- The AutoCAD interface.
- Creating basic drawings.
- Accurate Object creation.
- Object viewing.
- Manipulating objects.
- Altering objects.
- Drawing organisation.
- Working with layouts.
- Annotating the drawing.
- Hatching objects.
- Working with reusable content.
- Plotting your drawings.
- Creating drawing templates.
AutoCAD courses are hosted by Autodesk Certified Instructors, with vast experience of using AutoCAD professionally.
This is an Autodesk accredited course.
Training combines lecture and demonstration. Delegates receive:
- A highly-practical training guide for AutoCAD, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher afterwards.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of an accredited AutoCAD training course.
- 30 days' after-course support.
- Fantastic facilities (including lunch and refreshments) at our centres.
Courses are hosted in Birmingham/Bromsgrove, Bristol, Reading, Milton Keynes and Sheffield.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for:
- Newcomers to AutoCAD and CAD drawing.
- Users with a small amount of AutoCAD experience.
- Users who have previously used a different CAD tool and are switching to AutoCAD.
Delegates should have a good working knowledge of Windows. No prior CAD knowledge is necessary.
AutoCAD is widely used within the Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Design industries. By learning AutoCAD, possible careers include: becoming an architect, interior designer, engineer, product designer or graphic designer. Salaries for these types of careers can vary from £20k to £80k.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.