Add to basket or enquire
CADLearning for AutoCAD® Civil 3D® teaches the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D (2015-2019 versions and any new version that becomes available during your subscription period) as a surface construction modeling tool for infrastructure professionals. The content in this course has been devised to help users quickly learn the most efficient methods for designing a surface model, starting with points and working toward a completed corridor.
Current Versions included in this Subscription:
• NEW : Civil 3D 2019 – 286 Lessons (20 Hours 51 m)
• Civil 3D 2018 – 286 Lessons (20 Hours 51 m)
• Civil 3D 2017 – 258 Lessons (19 Hours 43 mins)
• Civil 3D 2016 – 224 Lessons (19 Hours 04 mins)
• Civil 3D 2015 – 187 Lessons (16 Hours 19 mins)
Please note that the training is designed around the PC versions of AutoDesk software.
- CADLearning AutoCAD Civil3D 2017 Outline - download
Worldwide Access to Content
- Any Browser, Anytime, Anywhere
- Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 Desktop
- Download Lessons & View Offline
- Aligned with Learning Objectives
- Training for All User & Professional Exams
- Practice Tests Included
- Watch, Hear & Read in One Interface
- Track Progress in Your Personal Dashboard
- Follow Along with Included Exercise Files
- Automatic access to new and updated titles and content as published during your subscription period
- Ability to create video playlists for quick access
- Skills and knowledge assessments to help you identify and close knowledge gaps - CADLearning Assessments automatically build an individualized learning plan just for you, based on your specific needs
- Exercise files for hands-on practice
- The CADLearning Plugin - An in-application performance support tool for point of need help
- Autodesk Certification Preparation Courses - Our certification preparation materials address every Autodesk learning objective to prepare you for the Autodesk Certified Professional Exams
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to get the most out of their AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
AutoCAD is a computer-aided design program used in industries like architecture, engineering, construction and design. AutoCAD allows the user to create technical 2D & 3D drawings with documentation. Software like AutoCAD is essential, as it enables the creation of designs that can be modified and improved. Salaries range from 18k to 85k, with a typical CAD technician's salary of around 25-40k.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
20 years ago I took C&G in AutoCAD 13, the last version I used 10 years ago was 2004LT. Has it changed much, do I need to take a refresher? thanks
Hi Mike, yes the AutoCAD software has changed quite a bit. Our AutoCAD covers the four latest versions from 2019 to 2016.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What software would I need to purchase to use on this course and best place to get it
The software is not included with the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this 200 a month for 12 months, or 200 course total??
It's £199 total for 12 months access.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.