Add to basket or enquire
CADLearning for AutoCAD® teaches the use of AutoCAD (2015-2019 versions and any new version that becomes available during your subscription period) as a world-class 2D and 3D design application. Its innovative interface, in combination with its powerful 3D tools, allows users to create nearly any design imaginable. The systematic project management tools make it easy to keep track of even the most complicated projects, and it makes for efficient coordination with colleagues. Its documentation and presentation tools allow users to share impressive presentations for both collaborators and clients.
Current Versions included in this Subscription:
• NEW : AutoCAD 2019 – 817 Lessons (60 Hours 54 mins)
• AutoCAD 2018 – 774 Lessons (54 Hours 35 mins)
• AutoCAD 2017 – 750 Lessons (51 Hours 52 mins)
• AutoCAD 2016 – 752 Lessons (51 Hours 32 mins)
• AutoCAD 2015 – 765 Lessons (50 Hours 32 mins)
Please note that the training is designed around the PC versions of AutoDesk software.
- Full Lesson Outline (AutoCAD 2018) - download
Worldwide Access to Content
- Any Browser, Anytime, Anywhere
- Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 Desktop
- Download Lessons & View Offline
- Aligned with Learning Objectives
- All User & Professional Exams
- Practice Tests Included
- Watch, Hear & Read in One Interface
- Track Progress in Your Personal Dashboard
- Follow Along with Included Exercise Files
- Automatic access to new and updated titles and content as published during your subscription period
- Ability to create video playlists for quick access
- Skills and knowledge assessments to help you identify and close knowledge gaps - CADLearning Assessments automatically build an individualized learning plan just for you, based on your specific needs
- Exercise files for hands-on practice
- The CADLearning Plugin - An in-application performance support tool for point of need help
- Autodesk Certification Preparation Courses - Our certification preparation materials address every Autodesk learning objective to prepare you for the Autodesk Certified Professional Exams
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to get the most out of their AutoCAD software.
AutoCAD is a computer-aided design program used in industries like architecture, engineering, construction and design. AutoCAD allows the user to create technical 2D & 3D drawings with documentation. Software like AutoCAD is essential, as it enables the creation of designs that can be modified and improved. Salaries range from 18k to 85k, with a typical CAD technician's salary of around 25-40k.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Would this course run with the new AUTOCAD LT 2018 Software? If not, do you offer a course which would do?
We have an AutoCAD LT Series as well which includes the 2018 version for £179This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Mr JDO asked:
Hello, What certification is received once passed i.e. would it be the equivalent of city & guilds etc..?
The training course will teach you how to use the AutoCAD software to a fairly high level. The lessons do contain enough information to help prepare you for the AutoDesk Certification exams should you wish to do so. It does not come with any formal qualification however.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this course provide the software/program for AutoCAD? I have a much older version which I wanted to learn how to use.
No, the AutoCAD software is NOT included. Although you can view the tutorials without the software, you will need a copy of AutoCAD to practice what you're learning.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.