Add to basket or enquire
The program has been designed to discuss concepts and case studies on Asset Liability Management for the insurance industry. The course discusses and reviews ALM concepts such as cash flows and risks of insurance products (assets and liabilities), applicable regulatory and capital guidelines, actual case studies and current trends and developments. The course has been designed to be conceptually sound and practical.
- Benchmark your institution by examining ALM success factors
- Understand key performance indicators for ALM and Risk Management
- Gain practical insights into how leading institutions are utilizing ALM for value creation
- Examine how cash flows and risks of insurance products affect ALM
- Discuss the global best practices in ALM followed by insurance companies worldwide
- Examine how to provide optimal oversight of the Risk Management function
- Study how to enhance the effectiveness of ALM Committees
Topics covered include:
- The significance and concept of audit of ALM function
- The overall approach and scope for the function of ALM audit
- In detail the applications of the audit process
- The various types of AL models and examine different scenarios and assumptions involved in the audit
Who is this course for?
Every professional involved in the global financial services industry (as a provider, user, regulator or advisor of product/services, marketplace/exchange) would benefit from KESDEE’s innovative solutions.
- Supervisory Agencies
- Central Banks
- Financial Institutions
- Commercial Banks
- Investment Banks
- Housing Societies/Thrifts
- Mutual Funds
- Brokerage Houses
- Stock Exchanges
- Derivatives Exchanges
- Insurance Companies
- Multinational Corporations
- Accountancy Firms
- Consultancy Firms
- Law Firms
- Rating Agencies
- Multi-lateral Financial Institutions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.