Add to basket or enquire
About Attitude and Attitude Development Training
An attitude usually refers to a set of behaviors, beliefs, and emotions towards a specific event, thing, person or object. They are usually a result of an individual’s upbringing as well as experience and their influence on the behavior is very powerful. Even though attitudes are enduring, they can also undergo changes.
Factors Influencing the Formation of Attitudes
A number of different factors influence the way attitudes are formed and the reason why they are formed. These include the following –
- Experience – The formation of attitudes due to experience take place directly. They may be a result of a personal experience that is director they might be a result of observation.
- Social Factors – A strong influence on attitudes is formed by social norms as well as social roles. Social norms are related to the rules of the society regarding the behaviors which are considered to be appropriate. Social roles are related to the behavior that the people are expected to show in a specific context or role.
- Learning – It is also possible to learn attitudes in a number of ways. Classical conditioning is often by advertisers to influence the attitude of the consumers for a specific product. For example, in a television commercial, you might see beautiful as well as young people having fun on a beach and at the same time enjoying a sports drink. The imagery of the commercial which is appealing and attractive leads to the development of a positive association with the specific beverage that is being advertised. For influencing the way the attitudes develop, use can also be made of operant conditioning. For instance, whenever a person smokes, people start to complain, they chastise him and even ask him to leave the place. The negative feedback that he gets from the people who surround him ultimately leads to the development of an opinion that is unfavorable for smoking and the person takes a decision to quit the habit of smoking. Lastly, attitudes are also learned by people by making observations of the people who are present around them. When a person for whom you have admiration, shows a particular attitude to a large extent it is very likely that you also develop the same set of beliefs as that person. For instance, a lot of time is spent by the children in observing the attitudes which their parents possess and in most circumstances the children also begin to show similar types of outlook.
Change in Attitude
Even though the effect of attitudes on the behavior can be powerful, it is not that their setting has been done in stone. The influences that had resulted in the attitude development training might also result in the change of attitudes.
About the Attitude Development Training Course
The Attitude Development training modules of behavioral as well as soft skills will consist of all the smart skills which can be used by an individual for developing his professional and personal life. The designing of the modules has been done in accordance with the contemporary needs of learning that the people have. For making the comprehension of the sessions easier, relevant examples have been provided. Hard skills are a type of tangible skills and therefore it is easy to not only teach them but also to identify as well as measure them. Certain examples of hard skills are the occupational skills like administrative as well as technical skills. The job titles, degrees, and certifications also form a part of the hard skills. The soft skills, on the other hand, are interpersonal skills that are intangiblewhich have an association with the ability of the individuals to interact in an effective way with others. It is not simple to measure such skills but their observation can be made in individuals who have the ability to interact with people.
The course on “Attitude and Attitude Development” would be guiding you regarding the ways in which you should behave in specific situations, the ways in which certain issues can be handled and the ways in which you can develop yourself as a human being in a complete way. Such life skills are mostly ignored and they are usually not taught to the students during their academic years in any college or school but as the people grow they come to realise that these are in fact the life tools that would help in the establishment of the paths for their future career and also their complete personality in the years to come. This course will thus be helping the participants to bring about improvements in their soft skills, communicating in an effective manner and growing as a professional.
Attitude Development Training Course Description
The course of “Attitude and Attitude Development” comprises the training modules given below that will be elaborating the course in detail. It starts with the module that introduces attitude and is followed by attitudes along with the various approaches to decision making, the different features as well as the sources of attitude, the way attitudes are formed, the way attitudes can be measured and changed, the different categories of attitudes along with the cognitive processes, leadership’s roleand application of attitude, job satisfaction and attitude and finally it consists of changes in attitude and summary of all the aspects that have been discussed.
What are the requirements/pre-requisites?
The main pre-requisites for the “Attitude and Attitude Development Training Course” are the following –
- A passion for learning about attitude and its development
- Basic knowledge of working on the computers
Target Audience for this Attitude Development Training
The target audience for this course include –
- Any person who has interest in improving his interpersonal skills
Attitude Development Training FAQs – General Questions
- Why is it important to pursue the course on attitude and attitude development?
It is important to pursue the course on attitude and attitude development because it has a number of applications. By undertaking this course you will be able to learn the way correct attitudes can be formed so that you know the correct ways of behaving in particular situations. Besides, this it will also be of help professionally as it will guide you regarding the way you can develop the appropriate skills of interpersonal behavior so that you can make changes in your attitude wherever it is necessary and come up with the right behavior.
- What are the various things that I will be learning from this course?
The various things that you will be learning from this attitude development training course will include the ways in which the attitude development takes place, the different approaches that can be used for decision making, the various features of attitudes along with its various sources, the ways that can be utilised for the measurement of attitudes and for changing them. Besides this, the course will also be teaching you about the various categories of attitudes as well as the cognitive processes, the role that is played by leadership, applications of attitudes and the relationship between attitude and job satisfaction. Finally, the course will be summarising and revising all that you learned as a part of the different modules.
- How is this course going to be useful to me in practical situations?
The course is going to be helpful to you in practical situations as it will be teaching you the various applications of attitude with the help of relevant examples. It will help you in the development of your interpersonal skills so that there is an improvement in the ways in which you interact with others. Thus, the course will facilitate your growth as a person as well as a professional.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.