Lion Heart Consulting
Add to basket or enquire
Delegates will be more efficient at their job, make fewer mistakes, and be more productive overall.
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work.
This training and workshop will help delegate reach their personal and in turn company goals. You will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Introduction to Attention Management
- Module Three: Types of Attention
- Module Four: Strategies for Goal Setting
- Module Five: Meditation
- Module Six: Training Your Attention
- Module Seven: Attention Zones Model
- Module Eight: SMART Goals
- Module Nine: Keeping Yourself Focused
- Module Ten: Procrastination
- Module Eleven: Prioritizing Your Time
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
You don’t need any special equipment for this course, just a PC or Mac to watch the videos and a pen to take notes. There are no prerequisites for this training, hence anyone can attend.
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.