Add to basket or enquire
Develop your dream career as an athlete’s agent with the Athlete Management training course.
In this detailed training course you learn; how to guide and manage your clients career and commercial decisions, with further knowledge on growing your athlete management agency.
The Athlete Management training course covers everything from; management, problem-solving and creative decision making to commercial analysis and strategic client management.
- Learn about the sports agent industry
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of a sports agent
- Understand the social and economic welfare required for sports agents
- Learn about the different types of sports agents and their services
- Learn about the sports agency model
- Learn about the law duties of sports agents
- Discover the skills required to be an effective sports agent
- Understand the importance of networking.
What will you learn in this Athlete Management Training
Module : 01
- Introduction to Sports Agent Industry
- Sports Agent
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Sports Agent
- Functions of a Sports Agency
- Characteristics of a Sports Agency
- Different Types of Sports Agents and Services
- The Social and Economic Weight of Sports Agents
Module : 02
- Sports Agency Model
- Statutory and Common Law Duties on Sports Agents
- Sports Agents’ Representative Bodies
- Brand Building and Management
- Networking and Sponsorship
- Skills Required for Sports Agents
- How to Become a Sports Agent
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Athlete Management Training Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
Our Athlete Management Training Course is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there is no specific requirements to attend this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.