London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management is a 120-credit OfQual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to the third year of a bachelor’s degree.
This qualification has been designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take an MBA programme in an area of healthcare management. The qualification aims to develop learners understanding of management and to develop key management skills.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 7 Diploma or MBA programme on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
The ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management is a 120-creditOfQual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to the third year of a bachelor’s degree.
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of the 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
(Learners must complete 6 mandatory units totalling 70 credits. They must complete either Managing Finance in the Public Sector or Financial Decision Making for Managers).
- International Healthcare Policy (15 credits)
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery (10 credits)
- Leadership and Management (15 credits)
- Research Project (10 credits)
- Personal Leadership and Management Development (10 credits)
Choose 1 unit from the following:
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector (10 credits)
- Financial Decision Making for Managers (10 credits)
Learners must complete a further 4 or 5 units from the list below to achieve a total of 120 credits for the Diploma
- Human Resource Management 15 credits
- Project Management 15 credits
- Programme Leadership 10 credits
- Risk Management 10 credits
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation 15 credits
- Strategic Planning 15 credits
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement 10 credits
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity 10 credits
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
These qualifications provide generic management skills for those planning to or working in the healthcare sector with the addition of units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector.
The qualifications deliver the skills and knowledge that meet the needs of managers on a domestic and international platform.
- The Average Health And Social Care salary in the UK is £32,653 as per Average salary checker on Reed website (12 July 2019).
The Learners must possess:
- Level 5 Award/Diploma or any other equivalent qualification
- 4 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
On successful completion of a Level 6 qualification in Healthcare Management there are a number of progression opportunities.
Learners may progress to:
- Larger qualifications at the same level eg. from an award to a certificate or to the Diploma in Strategic Management or the Diploma in Healthcare Management
- An MBA programme and claim exemptions for some of the units completed.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.