Add to basket or enquire
In this level 4 ATHE Extended Diploma of Law we focus on providing requirements of the RQF, to meet the requirements of higher education and employers, and to meet the needs of learners
This course will help you understand the fundamentals of law and acquire the necessary skills to fast track your career. You can complete this course in just 1200 hours, after which you will gain a professional & recognised certificate of achievement.
This course is specifically designed by industry experts, designed to help you turn your professional dreams into a reality.
Our advanced curriculum breaks down each topic, so that they are easy to grasp, which will help you understand all the aspects of the course. You can study at your own pace and you will have complete 24/7 access to the course. The course is accessible via any device with an internet connection.
Our expert instructors are available on weekdays to listen to any of your queries via email and help you achieve your learning goals.
We provide a flexible route for learners who have already achieved law-related qualifications at a lower level, as well as for learners who do not have law-related qualifications but may have qualifications in other areas and/or relevant prior experience in the workplace.
This course is specifically designed to provide learners with:
- Opportunities to acquire a broad range of knowledge and understanding, to develop a range of skills essential for a successful career in law
- opportunities to progress to a higher-level qualification in law, including the ATHE Level 5
- An Extended Diploma in Law
- The underpinning knowledge of the law to prepare aspiring Solicitors for their career
With this ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Law course, learners will get the following 3 Premium Law courses completely FREE.
- Property Law
- Paralegal & English Law 2021
- Contracts Law UK 2021
Please note that this ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Law package includes the official assessment, feedback, and a globally recognised exclusive certificate by ATHE. The learner will have the freedom to collect the study materials from anywhere suitable in advance of sitting for the assessment, which is why they are not included in the package.
This ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Law course is delivered online and you can access the course 24/7 at your convenient time. This course covers the following mandatory units:
- Unit 01 : Contract Law
- Unit 02 : Criminal Law
- Unit 03 : Legal Methods
- Unit 04 : Public Law
The Total Qualification Time is 1200
The Total Guided Learning Hours is 480
Guided learning hours:
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification; i.e., to achieve all learning outcomes.
Method of Assessment:
We would recommend varied types of assessment are included. This might include assessmentthrough:
- A research activity resulting in the compilation of a report
- An academic paper or article for publication
- The compilation of a case study
- A critical review and evaluation of a chosen company’s policies, procedures and systems
- A set project completed for an employer (also known as an ‘employer-engagement’ activity)
- The production of a portfolio of evidence relating to a particular unit.
- This qualification is designed for learners aged 19 and above
- This course is available to everyone who is capable of reaching the required standards
- They should be free from any barriers that restrict access and progression
- There should be equal opportunities for all those wishing to access the qualifications
- For those whom English is not their first language, IELTs 5.5 or an approved equivalent is recommended
After successfully completing this course, you will have gained all the necessary skills to take your first step in the relevant job sector. Moreover, if you’re already working in the aforementioned sector, you will have opportunities to explore the following professions:
- Administrative lawyer
- Legal PA
- Case manager.
- Commercial rights manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
It mentions that we are able to collect study materials for the assessment from anywhere?Answer:
Dear Adeeba, Good Afternoon. Yes, the study materials are not included so you can collect them from anywhere of your convenience.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How can one apply for this course?Answer:
Dear Anna, Thank you for your question. You can purchase the course online. Click on Add to basket to place an order. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.