UK Versity Online.
Add to basket or enquire
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is a 60-credit qualification and is the equivalent level to an A-Level or Access to HE qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to a health and social care degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
- ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care - download
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is a 60-credit qualification and is the equivalent level to an A-Level or Access to HE qualification. Learners must complete all 4 mandatory units.
- The Health and Social Care Sector
To develop an understanding of the structure of the health and social care sector, how legislation and codes of practice impact on provision and the importance of multi-disciplinary working.
- Academic and Research Skills for Health and Social Care
To develop academic and research skills and the language skills needed to be able to formally present academic research, both in writing and orally
- A Person-Centred Approach to Health and Social Care
To develop an understanding of the importance of a person-centred approach in the health and social care sector and how it is applied in practice in different health and social care settings
- Communication Skills for Health and Social Care
To develop knowledge and understanding of communication in health and social care organisations and to develop personal communication skills.
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for mature learners who wish to progress to a healthcare or management degree
- Learners who may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
- Learners who have no study history in the UK and wish to study at Undergraduate degree at a UK University
- Learners who have immigrated or settled in the UK from overseas and have no formal education in the UK
- You must be over the age of 16
- 5 or more GCSEs at Grades C and above
- Other related levels 2 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
Learners who complete this qualification can progress
- ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management of Health and Social Care
- Study bachelor’s degrees with UK Versity partner universities which include University of Derby, Arden University, QAHE
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.