Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
You want to gain entrance to the final year degree programme of your choice, but lack traditional entry level qualifications. What you need is a progression pathway, and this is what ATHE courses offer learners. The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management will give you entry into the third year degree programme in business and management. You will gain a wealth of knowledge through this ATHE Level 5, where each module is discussed extensively making you ready to tackle real-world issues in an organistion. You will become an expert in management, making you a desirable candidate in the industry. This is a recognised qualification that will give you an edge over your peers, and the opportunity to progress up the career ladder. The good news in all of this is that you get to achieve a degree programme and meet your educational goals.
Once you complete this course successfully, you will gain an accredited qualification that will give enhance your earning power. The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management is an OFQUAL regulated qualification in the UK and will let you pursue a degree programme in quickly and with greater flexibility. It is a comprehensive programme that will focus on the mandatory subjects, such as business organisations in a global context, people management and finance for manager.
The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management is an effective way to achieve a Degree or Top Up qualification in business and management. Achieving this certification will add value to your educational profile and give your CV a good boost for future growth and success.
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment
In order to successfully complete the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management, learners must complete 4 mandatory units and 4 optional units totaling 120 credits.
The official exam is included with this course.
Mandatory Units: 04
- Business Organisations in a Global Context (15 Credits | 60 GLH)
- Research Project (15 Credits | 60 GLH)
- People Management (15 Credits | 60 GLH)
- Finance for Manager (15 Credits | 60 GLH)
Optional Units: 04
- Marketing Principles and Practice (15 Credits | 60 GLH)
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation (15 Credits | 60 GLH)
- Planning a New Business Venture (15 Credits | 60 GLH)
- Business Ethics (15 Credits | 60 GLH)
Qualification Number - 603/3340/6
Total Qualification Time - 1200 hours
Total Guided Learning Hours - 480 hours
Level - 5
Credits - 120
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management.
- You must be over the age of 18
- Prior study in business, management or related subjects at level 4 or above
- A level 4 qualification, such as Extended Diploma in Business and Management / Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Appropriate standard of English
- Employment or increased opportunities in your current job role
- ATHE level 5 Extended Diploma in Management
- Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
- A Level 6 ATHE qualification including Extended Diploma in Management / Extended Diploma in Business Administration
- Final year of Bachelor’s Degree Programme at some universities
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.