Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart your career in the property sector and learn how to let and manage residential properties with the Assistant Property Manager course. This course covers everything you need to know about managing a property, from property standards to tenancy management. This course will also benefit landlords who want to develop their understanding of the laws and legislation surrounding property management.
In this comprehensive training program, you will learn about the fundamental practices of property management, such as viewings, negotiating selling prices and valuing a property. You will also learn what is included in a property visit and inspection. Finally, you’ll explore the skills needed to become an assistant property manager and the requirements for setting up a property management company.
Learning Outcomes of The Assistant Property Manager:
- Discover the role of the real estate market and how the property industry has evolved
- Understand the responsibilities of an assistant property manager
- Develop the fundamental skills required to become a certified assistant property manager
- Learn the process of valuing a property and negotiate a selling price
- Get step-by-step training on how to carry out a property viewing
- Familiarise with the laws and regulations surrounding property management
- Get to grips with day-to-day duties such as choosing a suitable contractor
- Have a solid understanding of what is involved in a property visit and inspection
Benefits of studying the Assistant Property Manager:
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams.
The Assistant Property Manager Course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Module 1: Who is an Estate Agent?
- Module 2: Requirements for the Job
- Module 3: History of the Estate Agent
- Module 4: The Real Estate Industry
- Module 5: Different Types of Estate Agents
- Module 6: Online Estate Agents
- Module 7: Estate agent Fees and Contracts
- Module 8: Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Module 9: Getting to Know Your Clients
- Module 10: A Day in the Life of an Estate Agent
- Module 11: Selling Property with an Estate Agent
- Module 12: Property Marketing
- Module 13: The Regulations for Estate Agent Boards and Why It is Important
- Module 14: Valuation
- Module 15: Performing Viewings
- Module 16: Negotiating
- Module 17: Buying with an Estate Agent
- Module 18: Sales Progression
- Module 19: Technology
- Module 20: Investment Property
- Module 21: About Letting Agents
- Module 22: Property Management
- Module 23: Laws and Regulations
- Module 24: How to Set Up an Estate Agency
- Module 25: Property Development and the Process
- Module 26: Main Actors and Economic Context
- Module 27: Land for Development
- Module 28: Making Decisions
- Module 29: Sorting Out Your Finances
- Module 30: Establishing Your Business
- Module 31: Market Research
- Module 32: Promotion and Selling
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
This Assistant Property Manager course is suitable for aspiring property managers and landlords. It is a beginner’s training course for those who are new to the industry and want to develop the skills and knowledge to fast track their career.
On successful completion, learners will have the practical knowledge and skills to explore the following related careers:
- Assistant Property Manager
- Property Administrator
- Estate Agent
- Lettings Manager
- Property Negotiator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.