Add to basket or enquire
Assistant lettings managers support lettings/property managers by organising viewings, ensuring properties are well-maintained, rent is paid on time, and much more. If you’re considering a career in this field, then an assistant lettings manager is a great place to start. This Assistant Lettings Manager course explores lettings management practices in detail, with an introduction to lettings management laws.
You will learn how to carry out property evaluations, negotiate property prices, build strong relationships with clients and will gain an understanding of your legal responsibilities in this field. This training certification will explore the property agreement guidelines in detail, and the different types of agent, as well as career opportunities. You will learn through case studies and practical exercises and will develop essential client-facing skills to kickstart your career.
Learning Outcomes of the Property Negotiator Training Course:
- Understand the key differences between a lettings agent and an estate agent
- Familiarise with the different types of agents and their responsibilities
- Get a full introduction to lettings management laws & lettings agency agreement guidelines
- Be able to define your clientele and develop the communication skills to build strong relationships with clients
- Learn how to carry out a property valuation and calculate the cost of a property
- Discover techniques for negotiating a house price and explore the role of a lettings negotiator
- Gain a solid understanding of the UK legal system and lettings management
- Boost your professional development by enhancing your spoken and written communication skills
Benefits of studying the Assistant Lettings Manager:
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams.
The Assistant Lettings Manager Course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Introduction to Lettings Management
- Necessary Documents for Lettings Management
- Lettings Agency Agreements Guideline
- Types of Agents
- Knowing Your Clients
- Property Valuation
- Property Negotiation
- Property Management
- Lettings Management Laws
Letting Agent Code of Practice
- Introduction to Letting Agent Code of Practice
- Overarching Standards of Practice
- Management and Maintenance
- Ending the Tenancy and Communications & Resolving Complaints
Being a Lettings Negotiator
- Lettings Management Agent Services
- Home Loans
- Knowing When You’re Ready To Buy
- Is Your Lake Home For Sale?
Legal System & Lettings Management UK
- An Introduction to the UK legal system
- Different Types of Investment Structures
- Title & Registration
- Finance in Lettings Management
- Investment Purchase Procedure
- Acquisition Costs
- Land Usage
- Planning & Environment
- Investment Structure & Key Legislations
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who are new to property or lettings management and wish to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to fast track their career. This course is ideal for lettings negotiators who want to reach the next level in their career.
On successful completion of this course, learners will have the skills, knowledge and information to boost their professional development and explore the following roles:
- Assistant Lettings Manager
- Lettings Negotiator
- Lettings Co-ordinator
- Sales and Lettings Administrator
- Lettings Officer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.