Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
Assistant Accountant training program is designed to equip you with the skills that you need to secure job as an Assistant Accountant. Upon completion you will have a good understanding of the financial process from purchase and sales Ledger to extended trial balance. You will be using various accounting software during the training e.g. Sage 50, QuickBooks and Excel. Course duration and price depends on the contents and number of software chosen by the candidate. If you choose one of our structured training program, at the end you will be provided with a guaranteed work placement.
Assistant Accountant Training covers all the areas of Bookkeeping, VAT, Journals and Management Accounts up to Final Trial Balance.
We are proud to announce that we have been awarded as Best Practical Accountancy Training Provider in Education and Training Awards 2020.
Assistant Accountant Training using Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero and Excel
- Setting up companies using cash or standard VAT scheme
- Choosing the chart of accounts learning and how to customise it
- How double entry is applied in accounting software
- How to customise the nominal ledger and nominal codes
- Setting up customers accounts, Processing customers invoices and credit notes
- Setting up Suppliers accounts, Processing suppliers invoices and credit notes
- Generating reports on invoices due, customer/supplier statements
- Performing error corrections
- Allocating cash payments and receipts
- Allocating bank payments and receipts
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors control accounts
- Reconciliation of VAT, PAYE, wages, directors and bank loans and suspense account
- Processing depreciation journals, calculating depreciation using different methods
- Posting journal entries such as accruals and prepayments
- Preparing the Final Trial Balance
- Internal control procedures for tangible fixed assets and cash
- Summarising and analysing financial data to produce reports for management purposes
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Running the year end procedure in Sage and QuickBooks
We help all of our trainees in preparing professional CV and job interviews and we Guarantee Work Placement with all of our structured training programs.
- ACCA Approved employer at Gold level
- AAT Approved training provider with highest standards
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Practical Accountancy Training Endorsed by Institute of Financial Accountants
- 1 - 1 training sessions in our Chartered Accountancy Firm
- 100% Practical training on real company files
- 100% Flexible - You choose day & time of your own choice
- Regular performance reviews
- Professional CV and Interview Preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement and reference to employers
- Support with PER for ACCA / AAT / CIMA
We have carefully designed Accounts Assistant Training program to cover all the job description of Accounts Assistant positions.
Who is this course for?
Assistant Accountant Training program is ideal for
- Those who have no prior experience or qualification in accountancy
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, AAT, CIMA or other accountancy qualifications but have no practical accountancy and payroll experience
- Candidates with overseas accounting experience but not within the UK
- Candidates new to Computerised accounting
Assistant Accountant Training has no prerequisites but the candidate must be a keen and quick learner.
After completing Assistant Accountant Training you can apply for jobs such as Accounts Assistant. Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable and Credit Controller.